You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
She was the number 1 voted character because she was the only girl​ in the game that was almost flat chested.
Everyone else in the game is stacked, with Honoka having the biggest boobs and making second place.
People that love small boobs only had one person to pick, so they combined their votes and gave them all to Marie Rose. Everyone else that loves big boobs split their votes between the remaining 14 characters.
Another way to look at it is less than 18% of the people that voted picked someone that has small boobs and the remaining 82% picked girls that were packing DDs or larger.