The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

why da hell people so into marie rose???

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. why da hell people so into marie rose???

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
1 week ago#201
I watched kinda like a fraction... but that was it. So effectively: No, I did not see it.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#202
... What's the point of this thread again?
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
1 week ago#203
LordSeymour77 posted...

everyone loves marie roses voluptuous chest
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: hc_custom

hc_custom
1 week ago#204
LordSeymour77 posted...

Trolling, and Trolled
almost all user gamefaqs need 1 forum about complaining FICTION CHARACTERS!!
It's to dicusss the lovely MR and insult then trolls who pretend to hate her and have no other life besides insulting her. Aka spud.
Proud member of the Vegh army! Join and support!
Hopefully in DOA6 she at least matures mentally. Her being stuck at 4-5 years old is creepy.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

User Info: wei-pai

wei-pai
1 week ago#207
sergiomasakr3 posted...
This topic made me hungry for some reason, im getting some Cheese Pizza by this board's recomendation

#Pizzagate
Site: youtube.com/user/YSNReview
SFV True Cover: http://i.imgur.com/2C5gVhO.jpg?1

User Info: LordSeymour77

LordSeymour77
1 week ago#208
TheGreatPotato posted...
matures mentally

Matures into this kind of mentality http://fate-go.cirnopedia.org/servant_profile.php?servant=112 then I'm OK with that.
If you are a lolicon who does NOT find much appeal in school swimsuits, put this on your signature.
I thought my explanation in Page 15 is clear enough. Anyway, it is good it see Marie's topic growing bigger. And this fact is the best to prove her huge reputation, once again.
This is my new account here.

User Info: ad1x2

ad1x2
3 days ago#210
She was the number 1 voted character because she was the only girl​ in the game that was almost flat chested.

Everyone else in the game is stacked, with Honoka having the biggest boobs and making second place.

People that love small boobs only had one person to pick, so they combined their votes and gave them all to Marie Rose. Everyone else that loves big boobs split their votes between the remaining 14 characters.

Another way to look at it is less than 18% of the people that voted picked someone that has small boobs and the remaining 82% picked girls that were packing DDs or larger.
SFV: 5000watts
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. why da hell people so into marie rose???

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.