Nobody really wanted amyownzu to be right

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Nobody really wanted amyownzu to be right

User Info: shockfrost

shockfrost
2 weeks ago#1
You get to say "gotcha last", I guess.
The Original Darklord
First US Game Clear, July 21 2009 (29 hours play time)

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
2 weeks ago#2
Troll topic. Please delete it.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
2 weeks ago#3
I tried to tell 'em.~ japan was offering an awesome welcome back deal for the uncensored version, congrats to the ppl who heeded the warning.

for example even the toxic moderation has stopped because like realized I was right and they made a mistake. This is a great win for all the fans of doax3!
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: RedDog

RedDog
2 weeks ago#4
A welcome back deal? None of them had a JP doax3 game so they were not coming back. And how is this a win for all fans? Paying twice for a game is not a win.

You already slipped and told us you were a dev for TM. It was a lie of course, you just work for their PR team, advertising and promoting sales. I don't know why you haven't been banned for self promotion, we had a really popular thread here that was banned for that and yet you get to keep posting even after admitting you work for TM. Amy you are a not acting like a very good person.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
2 weeks ago#5
Also the whining for DLC characters has stopped too!

Gamers are finally waking up.

Hot955
2 weeks ago#6
I want DLC characters!!!! (Boohoooooooooooo)

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
2 weeks ago#7
what is this all about?
It seems to me that the biggest trolls on GameFAQs are the moderators themselves.

Hot955
2 weeks ago#8
Just a hissy fit...

User Info: amyownzu

amyownzu
2 weeks ago#9
yah back in the days of this board there was some trolls that really wanted you to pay double for the game that was on sale and they wanted u to have to pay for VR. this was their reaction against actual psvr owners that they became so consumed by jealousy and anger of ppl that could actually afford it, that they came up with these blatant lies to try to hold ppl off from getting the uncensored version.

But the knight in shining armor (me) arrived and gave everyone on the truth about VR not being released on the asian version, so everyone ran away from the trolls and aquired a financially smart purchase and bonus for the japan version plus VR was free.

its kinda like on scooby doo at the end, I pulled the mask off of the trolls i.e. like grily and friends and they were all like "ARRRGGHH!! And I woulda got away with it too if it werent for u meddling truth tellers!!"
The guy who loves DOAX, and doesnt acknowledge DOA5
FFeot- 3728-5525-0470

User Info: MrMikeMa

MrMikeMa
2 weeks ago#10
oh well, I don't have either the JP version of this game, nor do I have VR.

I wish they would add some real content to this game, it's a wasted opportunity
It seems to me that the biggest trolls on GameFAQs are the moderators themselves.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Nobody really wanted amyownzu to be right

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.