Did they ever fix the weird animation "loop"?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Did they ever fix the weird animation "loop"?

User Info: unknown_VS

unknown_VS
2 days ago#1
I haven't played for a while but when I did last time it was still there I think...

It really seems trivial to fix, but for many months they didn't... and it's actually so distracting I didn't want to play the game anymore.

I still watch the videos I made, without this animation bug sometimes though. :p

So did they ever fix it?
Square Enix disgrace of the industry.

User Info: JakeNA6

JakeNA6
2 days ago#2
Not sure I've experienced this, when did it occur? Was it only with certain girls?

unknown_VS
2 days ago#3
Be glad you don't see it once you do it can't be unseen lol.

I'm just wondering if they ever fixed it?
We don't know if you don't tell us what's the problem...
Ne-Rai.

unknown_VS
2 days ago#5
Huh, there's an animation loop glitch while idling in volleyball, it's for all girls and was talked about a lot when it started happening. Caused by a patch of course.

I suppose it's never been fixed.

I can't find a topic about it unfortunately.

Maybe @Ad-vice can...
Bat signal, I mean Advice signal!

The only person who would possibly know...

And RollingCradle maybe lol xD
(edited 2 days ago)

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
2 days ago#6
Last time I checked the animation glitch was still happening and there haven't been any game updates/patches since then.
For those asking for more details: when the girls are standing around before the Volleyball is served they will be doing an idle animation. When the animation ends they will snap back into place which can be jarring to some. If you just serve quickly you probably won't ever notice it.
(message deleted)

unknown_VS
2 days ago#8
I see thanks Advice. Crazy they never patched it.

unknown_VS
2 days ago#9
I accidentally deleted my post (don't get a z3 guys) but I wanted to say, it's not so much the glitch itself (although it's really annoying once you notice) it's more so that they messed it up with a patch and never bothered to fix it, which would most likely be trivial (as the animations were looping perfectly fine before). I still know exactly which update it was too...
Maybe they do not know about it. (Imagine most people here, who are the most professional in the world maybe, also don't know about it) So you really should not blame them. This error should be like your name to them, unknown.
This is my new account here.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Did they ever fix the weird animation "loop"?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.