x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#11
It doesn't bother me if people grind.

I've only put in 500 hours but I've played every one of these. I've never even so much as skipped a Relax session.

Not because I'm morally superior or anything, but that's what the DOAX games are to me, a thing I've always done to relax and chill out.

If people want to autogrind you can hardly blame them.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
4 months ago#12
Don't worry that didn't come across as high and mighty in the slightest, your worship.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
4 months ago#13
RollingCradle posted...
Don't worry that didn't come across as high and mighty in the slightest, your worship.

Agreed. This game helps me relax, too. All of the sun and water and the overall nature of the game.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: Dias_Flac_Og

Dias_Flac_Og
4 months ago#14
Maelora posted...
It doesn't bother me if people grind.

I've only put in 500 hours but I've played every one of these. I've never even so much as skipped a Relax session.

Not because I'm morally superior or anything, but that's what the DOAX games are to me, a thing I've always done to relax and chill out.

If people want to autogrind you can hardly blame them.

I have about 600 hours or so. I was simply asking him a question however he took it personal lol. I don't come here as much as I used to, but everytime I do I noticed that he's always bragging about how many hours/costumes/vacations he has done. It's like he never wants to miss an opportunity to let people know. I was just wondering why he was like that. I wanted to see if there was a legit reason aside from just simply bragging/trolling/or filling a void in his personal life.

But like I said, it's not much of an achievement if it was auto grinded. So can one really brag about something one hasn't done yet? =P

That's all I was saying. Bragging is fine if you worked for it.

bigdaddyjh2002
4 months ago#15
Bragging in a virtual video game is fine since it's a virtual video game. Not like you can autogrind in the NBA to be like Kobe IRL.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#16
Kobe is an enhanced Japanese robot. He is not real.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

bigdaddyjh2002
4 months ago#17
Hot955 posted...
Kobe is an enhanced Japanese robot. He is not real.

Well, that throws my whole statement out of the window. :( On the bright side, time to autogrind Kobe skills!! Just after Marie's birthday, too.

User Info: shmeagles

shmeagles
4 months ago#18
x7 excitement for marie..really how about 0 times excitement for me..i quit the game along time ago after the no vr for the white round eyed capitalists who plyed the game and spent hard earned money on it..
I can see it now " no vr for you, you kicked our ass in ww2 so say the vr nazis"

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#19
^ Now we finally know who to blame for the lack of VR for the Asian version: WE2!!

Ridiculous!
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
4 months ago#20
No one said Happy Birthday to you Marie yet. So here you go.
This is my new account here.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived