x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
4 months ago#1
To celebrate the birthday of Marie Rose, for a week she will receive a x7 Excitement bonus when you finish a Vacation with her.

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
4 months ago#2
x7 for her 7th birthday.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
4 months ago#3
Happy birthday to me!

User Info: KNiles

KNiles
4 months ago#4
TheGreatPotato posted...
x7 for her 7th birthday.

Knew you're trolling/flaming the thread before I even looked here. Smh.

TC thanks for the info *thumbs up*

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#5
She's on 75 for me, so this is a good reason to binge-play her 'til she's 100.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#6
If there wasn't a level cap, then she would be at least on level 817 after over 8000 vacations on my PS4.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: Dias_Flac_Og

Dias_Flac_Og
4 months ago#7
Hot955 posted...
If there wasn't a level cap, then she would be at least on level 817 after over 8000 vacations on my PS4.

Why are you always bragging about how many vacations you have done? Does that even count seeing as you basically leave the game playing itself with your auto grinder? At first I thought you were just simply trolling, but now this doesn't seem like the case. You must have some serious depression issues and/or self-esteem issues if you are constantly bragging about your "accomplishments" that aren't even accomplishments in the first place.

Lol.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#8
Dias_Flac_Og posted...
Hot955 posted...

Why are you always bragging about how many vacations you have done? Does that even count seeing as you basically leave the game playing itself with your auto grinder? At first I thought you were just simply trolling, but now this doesn't seem like the case. You must have some serious depression issues and/or self-esteem issues if you are constantly bragging about your "accomplishments" that aren't even accomplishments in the first place.

Lol.

<sarcasm>
It's the self-esteem thing, I guess. I thrive off getting meaningless virtual numbers up into the sky by an automated process. It's the only meaning of my life (besides chocolate). Nothing else matters (besides chocolate). My life would be dull and boring without DOAX3 and the knowledge that my PS4 holds the worldwide highest number of vacations of a virtual vacation game.
</sarcasm>
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
4 months ago#9
Awesome, a good reason to ogle tittle-itties!

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
4 months ago#10
Hot955 posted...
Dias_Flac_Og posted...
Hot955 posted...

Lol.

<sarcasm>
It's the self-esteem thing, I guess. I thrive off getting meaningless virtual numbers up into the sky by an automated process. It's the only meaning of my life (besides chocolate). Nothing else matters (besides chocolate). My life would be dull and boring without DOAX3 and the knowledge that my PS4 holds the worldwide highest number of vacations of a virtual vacation game.
</sarcasm>

My laughter could not be contained after reading that!
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. x7 Excitement bonus for Marie Rose has started.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived