Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

User Info: nyochan

nyochan
6 months ago#1
And only for one initial run back in late 2016 right? It's the only DLC I'm missing since I didn't have the JPN version of the game at the time.

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
6 months ago#2
Yes, it was only for PS+ last September. I don't always check the JP offers, but I've never seen it mentioned again on the official twitter.
Do you have the 2 DOAFES2016 outfits? Those were released last July and were only available through a code from the event.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
6 months ago#3
You are correct. I got lucky and saw it a few days before what I think was the "last day". I am still willing to pay for the first "pay" outfits.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: tee316

tee316
6 months ago#4
Ad-vice posted...
Yes, it was only for PS+ last September. I don't always check the JP offers, but I've never seen it mentioned again on the official twitter.
Do you have the 2 DOAFES2016 outfits? Those were released last July and were only available through a code from the event.

You could also get them if you were a paid Nico Nico subscriber for the month that the DOA Festival 2016 happened in. You just had to fill out a form.

Ad-vice
6 months ago#5
tee316 posted...
Ad-vice posted...

You could also get them if you were a paid Nico Nico subscriber for the month that the DOA Festival 2016 happened in. You just had to fill out a form.

That's what I meant. You either had to be there, or get one from Nico during the event (that's how I got mine). They haven't been released any other way.

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#6
I wonder what are the DOAFES2016 outfits look like. Honoka Award Swimsuit is free in the Taiwan version, there is something different about this girl with Chinese......
This is my new account here.

Ad-vice
5 months ago#7
@sorrykissingyou
The DOAFES2016 suits were for Honoka and Ayane and are a new version of a suit from Kokoro's collection (same malfunction too).

Here is what it looks like on Ayane:
http://i.imgur.com/T8NepzB.jpg

Here are a few more pics:
http://imgur.com/a/UZsn5

Ad-vice
5 months ago#8
I made some Honoka examples finally (and with the malfunction):
http://i.imgur.com/0OlrtDW.jpg

The rest:
http://imgur.com/a/vKfK2

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#9
Both you and the outfits are nice, thank you. May I know how do you get the hair fly in photo 4 and 5? I read there is a Black Fan which unlock at lv.110 to blow away clothes, I don't know there is something to blow hair. It should be unlocked earlier I guess. And what is the meaning of those Japanese in the last photo?
This is my new account here.

Ad-vice
5 months ago#10
sorrykissingyou posted...
Both you and the outfits are nice, thank you. May I know how do you get the hair fly in photo 4 and 5? I read there is a Black Fan which unlock at lv.110 to blow away clothes, I don't know there is something to blow hair. It should be unlocked earlier I guess. And what is the meaning of those Japanese in the last photo?

You're welcome. The Gold Fan and Black Fan items also move the hair when you use them (they cause the wind to blow after all). The Black Fan is unlocked at Lv.70 and causes destruction/malfunctions with the wind.

The Japanese writing on the suit says: Yawaraka Engine ('Soft' Engine). It's the engine that the DOA games use for the soft skin/bounce, etc. DOAX3 for PS4 uses version 2.0, the Vita uses the 'Lite' version.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived