Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
3 months ago#11
Man, it sucks that I missed out on those Fest outfits. Oh well. I'll just put them in the same want space as the Clam.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: Ad-vice

Ad-vice
3 months ago#12
bigdaddyjh2002 posted...
Man, it sucks that I missed out on those Fest outfits. Oh well. I'll just put them in the same want space as the Clam.

It did say they might become available for everyone in the future. It will be 1 year next month since they were originally given away. I would have expected them a lot earlier though.

bigdaddyjh2002
3 months ago#13
Ad-vice posted...
bigdaddyjh2002 posted...

It did say they might become available for everyone in the future. It will be 1 year next month since they were originally given away. I would have expected them a lot earlier though.

Thank you for the Ad-vice!! I'll keep an eye out for them!
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
3 months ago#14
I genuinely can't understand games in which all players can't get all the content. It happened with Street Fighter too. At least offer them for DLC sale for those who didn't get them.

I cannot think of a Western game that had timed or exclusive DLC. I can buy games that are years old and pick up all the stuff I want if I wish. I don't get the mentality of cutting gamers off from content.

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
3 months ago#15
It happened in Castlevania too. Can you guess how many result return in keyword "Castlevania" search in my PS Store? The answer lay in topic "Anyone with PS4 wanna play?" or this link https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/632799-castlevania-harmony-of-despair/75378196

I am not video expert, but I think it should be the same theory as DVD regional distribution then. Some people do not like some other people in some region to see something or play something for some reason. This is what I do not understand. Money or gold should be the same everywhere.

I hope at least I can get the Gold Fan then.
This is my new account here. I go practice sakura spin during weekdays, see you in weekend.

bigdaddyjh2002
3 months ago#16
Maelora posted...
I genuinely can't understand games in which all players can't get all the content. It happened with Street Fighter too. At least offer them for DLC sale for those who didn't get them.

I cannot think of a Western game that had timed or exclusive DLC. I can buy games that are years old and pick up all the stuff I want if I wish. I don't get the mentality of cutting gamers off from content.

I'm okay with exclusive content. It makes that much more appealing if I got it and some other gamers either took too long or just don't have it. Western games don't do it because those games need all of the help they can get.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Was Honoka's diver DLC outfit in Japan released as PS Plus only?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived