Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
5 months ago#1
Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today? - Results (63 votes)
Yes. I will buy DOAX4 regardless!
76.19% (48 votes)
No. I will not get DOAX4, because I boycott TN!
15.87% (10 votes)
No. I will not get DOAX4, because I just don't want to.
7.94% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
After all of those "boycott TN" messages, I wonder how many people would get DOAX4 if it was released today.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#2
There are so many unknowns, so decision is not made. For example, will the cast remain the same or with Marie Rose replaced since she is the most controversial one. Will there be another endless grind, what is the pre-order bonus etc.
This is my new account here.

User Info: LOOOPS

LOOOPS
5 months ago#3
No I won't because I know the game itself will be s*** and the actual decent content will be available for free on youtube.
Shoot first, think never.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
5 months ago#4
sorrykissingyou posted...
There are so many unknowns, so decision is not made. For example, will the cast remain the same or with Marie Rose replaced since she is the most controversial one. Will there be another endless grind, what is the pre-order bonus etc.

Whereas I don't care about any of that.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#5
Hi again, do you don't mind Marie Rose leave the island? She is the most adorable one, who is also the most beloved one in many people's heart. Well, to me, I can accept Leifang not making comeback, but if Kokoro is some how some reason missing in DOAX4 then... she is the real owner of Zack Island, which will lead to another grand-breaking story of secret which I have no planning to tell. A secret no one knows include Kokoro herself. Perhaps Angel Honoka will be the next main role alone then, or with Naotora Il. Without endless grind, there will be no endless happiness too.

User Info: bigdaddyjh2002

bigdaddyjh2002
5 months ago#6
sorrykissingyou posted...
Hi again, do you don't mind Marie Rose leave the island? She is the most adorable one, who is also the most beloved one in many people's heart. Well, to me, I can accept Leifang not making comeback, but if Kokoro is some how some reason missing in DOAX4 then... she is the real owner of Zack Island, which will lead to another grand-breaking story of secret which I have no planning to tell. A secret no one knows include Kokoro herself. Perhaps Angel Honoka will be the next main role alone then, or with Naotora Il. Without endless grind, there will be no endless happiness too.

Hello there, friendly person of the board. I don't mind Marie leaving one bit. She's not my favorite and isn't close to my favorite. I also don't think she's the most adorable. I agree with you on the Leifang comeback. I'm okay some girls leaving for others to be in. I'd REALLY like to see Christie back, actually, and I'd like to see Mila make it to the island.

As for the endless grind, I've done it before in 2, I've done it in this game and I'd do it again.
NO, I DIDN'T BREAK THE VASE!! Oh, you weren't calling me for that? Live tag & PSN: Grandiaplayer

User Info: BaconAndEggPie

BaconAndEggPie
5 months ago#7
Way to fail with the poll choices. Where are:

- If it is good
- If it has all the characters
etc
etc

??
DMC2Dante>>>>>>DMC1Dante>>>>>>DMCDonte>>>>>>>DMC3Dante. - kratoscar2008

sorrykissingyou
5 months ago#8
I think the poll is only target for yes or no then. No game details, so it is likely a pull that who like to bet, then.

bigdaddyjh2002 posted...
Hello there, friendly person of the board. I don't mind Marie leaving one bit. She's not my favorite and isn't close to my favorite. I also don't think she's the most adorable. I agree with you on the Leifang comeback. I'm okay some girls leaving for others to be in. I'd REALLY like to see Christie back, actually, and I'd like to see Mila make it to the island.
As for the endless grind, I've done it before in 2, I've done it in this game and I'd do it again.

I am loving your word "friendly" dat* ! (*please forgive me but people can hardly call someone their dad) Good luck to Christie and Mila then. Let's bring everyone okay. If it will lead to the problem of overcrowding, I have solution. The following concept is not copyrighted and I do not mind Team Ninja take it away.

First, character select screen has only 9 slots. A simple solution is to bring 18 girls to the island. Press L/R button to swap to select another set of 8 icons. I have just counted the total number of Last Round female figters. There are 19 exclusing Phase-4 and Alpha-152. Well, there is plan B. Plan B is that, highlight Leifang and press 'triangle' button to swap between Pai Chan, who are only 2 official Chinese ladies I can found. Now let's move on to activity.

Activity scene cannot be overcrowded. So, in the beginning of each vacation, CPU pick 8 girls randomly while you pick 1. Unlock lv. so that you can decide which 8 girls to play with you. Each vacation can be quite totally differet, since each one has their own characteristic and personality. There should be unlimited joy with unlimited combination. Well, there is no free lunch, people need to move on to the Owner Shop.

To think of a way to please both the customer and the company, my head almost exploded. Team Ninja really need to thank me for risking my life. First, design 19 different suits will be too harsh to company staff. So some suits will have double or more preference which I know this is already done in DOAX3, in both Sports suits and DLC suits. To pay too often will be too harsh to customer. DLC will be released every month or longer, depends on the mood of company. Now, using Zack Dollars can paid only half of the set at maximum. People need to use Preimum Tickets for the rest if you want a complete collection. DLC can still be free, or for some colors you need to pay for it. Of course the price cannot be too high.

At last is birthday bonus:

01/01 Mai Shiranui
01/30 Helena (French)
02/23 Kasumi
03/24 Honoka
04/23 Leifang (Chinese)
05/17 Pai Chan (Chinese)
05/25 Hitomi (German)
06/06 Marie Rose (Sweden)
08/05 Ayane
09/20 Momiji
12/01 Kokoro
12/06 Tina Armstrong (American)
12/18 Christie (British)

I give up to find the birthdays of La Mariposa, Mila, Naotora Il, Nyotengu, Rachel, and Sarah Bryant!

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
5 months ago#9
Yes, of course I would.

But lets' see all the characters in it first. The legacy characters like Christie, Leifang, Tina and Lisa at the absolute minimum, then Mila etc.

Then just ignore the Social Justice nonsense and release it worldwide.

User Info: hardseppo

hardseppo
5 months ago#10
Day-One! Still can't get enough ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived