Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

User Info: Tech_Ninja

Tech_Ninja
3 months ago#11
Being a fan of the DOA franchise, yes I would buy DOA Xtreme 4. And as for "sorrykissingyou" I hope these help for the other girls....

7/20 La Mariposa (Lisa Hamilton)
7/4 Sarah Bryant
10/4 Mila
6/14 Rachel
1/1 Mai

.....as for Nyotengu I couldn't find anything and as for Naotora Li it is only mentioned that she died September 12, 1582.
Respect is something earned, not given.

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
3 months ago#12
If they actually have nipples this time.

P.S Replace Marie.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
3 months ago#13
Replace Marie will have result in tremendous effect, I have a feeling it will happen. If Day-One bonus is wallpaper collection then I will buy it. This is a beautiful game, everyone must be dying to have a beautiful wallpaper, or just me.

Now we have collected all the birthdays from everyone, I hope Team Ninja would appreciate the hard work and consider to give more.

Plan C is that, hold a Xtreme -Hawaii Vacation- girls number remain the same, but selection taken from pull of overseas audience. If this is too much then forget it then.

Wow I don't know Naotora Li is a historical character, I am liking her more now. I thought her duty is only to say sorry and play shy, please forgive me. Now I understand she is a heroine instead. I always respect senior culture. She makes a good pair with Honoka anyway.
This is my new account here.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
3 months ago#14
Cast for DOAX4:

Marie Rose
Honoka
Asuka Kazama
Lili Rochefort
Katarina Alves
Alisa Bosconovitch
Christie Montiero
Nina Williams
Josie Rizal

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
3 months ago#15
Marie and Honoka are the driving force in DOAX3. TN will not replace them in the next iteration.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

Tech_Ninja
3 months ago#16
Hot955 posted...
Marie and Honoka are the driving force in DOAX3. TN will not replace them in the next iteration.

I'm keeping in mind the those two characters are the driving force of the game particularly in Japan. While they both are good characters, they are mostly admired over there.

"Rolling Cradle", as for your listing, it would be very interesting to see Namco's characters put into game. Honestly it makes me wonder what Katsuhiro Harada (..one of the franchise's directors) thinks of the DOA franchise.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
3 months ago#17
Honoka won the Western vote.

Tech_Ninja
3 months ago#18
sorrykissingyou posted...
Now we have collected all the birthdays from everyone, I hope Team Ninja would appreciate the hard work and consider to give more.

Does anyone recall when TN had the 7x excitement boost for Nyotengu last year?

User Info: sorrykissingyou

sorrykissingyou
3 months ago#19
Basically I went to sleep already, long story short link https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/180131-dead-or-alive-xtreme-3-fortune/75402289?page=1 Don't wake me up again. I forget to say hi to you. Here you go Ninja. Sweet dreams everyone.
This is my new account here. I go practice sakura spin during weekdays, see you in weekend.

User Info: Great_Pudding_3

Great_Pudding_3
3 months ago#20
Not right away like X3.
Ne-Rai.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Would you buy DOAX4 if it was released today?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived