I'm confused...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RollingCradle

RollingCradle
4 months ago#11
Well thats a rosy way of putting it.

User Info: Tech_Ninja

Tech_Ninja
4 months ago#12
I'm just hoping that when DOAfest comes around this year TN mentions a definitive version of the game or something more for Xtreme 3. After seeing TN carry on support for DOA5 from its 2012 release up to this year (..with yet even one more DLC pack coming) I could only wish its not over for Xtreme 3. (....I guess I could only wish.)
Respect is something earned, not given.

User Info: Kokorolookalike

Kokorolookalike
4 months ago#13
I'm not sure they are doing a DOA festival this year. I think they would have announced it by now, but it would be nice to see the next DLC for both games, winning Halloween designs, and winning pictures
I LOVE JOHN CENA SO MUCH THAT I HOPE HE COULD BE IN A GAME LIKE DOAX......SERISOULY.
PSN:JOHNCENALOVER77

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#14
Face it, people: It's over with DOAX3. DOA5LR most probably will get some more DLC, but DOAX3 will not. There was nothing in the last almost half year for it and there will be nothing coming anymore.

I will now enter my time machine, jump to 2022, buy a PS5 and DOAX4, if they have released it by then.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
4 months ago#15
Tech_Ninja posted...
RollingCradle posted...
Christie wasn't even invited, what does that tell you?

It simply tells me who the majority of Japanese fans that voted were mostly interested in for the roster of Xtreme 3.

Not quite. It means the pedobait sold the most wallpapers.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

RollingCradle
4 months ago#16
Glass half full.

http://imgur.com/JxAu5e5

User Info: Tech_Ninja

Tech_Ninja
4 months ago#17
TheGreatPotato posted...
Tech_Ninja posted...
RollingCradle posted...
Christie wasn't even invited, what does that tell you?

It simply tells me who the majority of Japanese fans that voted were mostly interested in for the roster of Xtreme 3.

Not quite. It means the pedobait sold the most wallpapers.

Looking at the character choices for cameos put in other games (SK: Peach Beach Splash & Musou All-Stars/ Warrior All Stars), the teaser trailer for Venus Vacation and even some of the marketing for Xtreme 3 showing Marie front and center first before anyone else, it appears to be more than just pedobait wallpaper sales (.....pedobait? Wow I never thought I'd use that in a sentence...lol...). I still keep in mind that it was a Japan exclusive poll to see what characters the Japanese audience wanted the most for Xtreme 3, which I still say would have turned out different for the other regions.
Respect is something earned, not given.

User Info: TheGreatPotato

TheGreatPotato
4 months ago#18
Well the creepy otakus have been known to spend ridiculous amounts of money buying multiple copies of the same thing.
Dresdenfall is amazing, if you know what I mean :) /wink wink
'I'm really a man.' - MysteryVeil

RollingCradle
4 months ago#19
Then you weebs need to get some jobs.

User Info: Hot955

Hot955
4 months ago#20
DOAX3 is cheaper then a dinner with my wife. So, why not buy it multiple times? Minimum wage people should be careful with their money. But there are enough people who make real money in their real lifes.
AutoGrinder V1.5.1 - EN/JP version. Grind DOAX3 completely automatically!
http://autogrinder.weebly.com

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived