Step by Step to update the free VR (AsianVersion)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Step by Step to update the free VR (AsianVersion)

User Info: Griley

Griley
4 months ago#11
Make sure you are doing it from an Asian account. Just to download the passport. So long as you have set your console to be your primary on that account (and I think the main account you play from too) then you can use the content on your main account (e.g. US/EU).

User Info: Zenpukki

Zenpukki
4 months ago#12
Raziel-Freya posted...
I cant download it appears as unavailable; it says when I try to download it:

You're not able to purchase this product for the following reson(s):
You already own:
-DEAD OR ALIVE Xtreme 3 Fortune

I also get the same message, already do it from in game store.
(message deleted)

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#14
I'm only mildly interested in VR, but for whatever reason I can't download it anyway because it says I don't have the Free-to-Play version (I have the disk from PlayAsia instead).

So I assume it's only for those who have the digital version not an install from disk?

User Info: Dias_Flac_Og

Dias_Flac_Og
4 months ago#15
I have the actual disc that came with the limited edition last year. I was able to download the VR Pass just fine.

Are you trying to do it from your US account? I did with my asia account. I basically just followed the steps from this thread and there was nothing to it.

That said I haven't been able to test the feature out cuz I don't have a ps4 "pro" or a VR headset. But when I select the "VR Paradise" on the main menu from my US account it ask me to connect the VR headset. So i'm assuming all is well. I don't plan on getting the VR Headset anytime soon but I wanted to download the pass while it's free. Early next year I should have a "pro" and a VR headset.

User Info: nite1017

nite1017
4 months ago#16
@Zenpukki posted...
@Raziel-Freya posted...

You already own:

@Maelora posted...
I'm only mildly interested in VR, but for whatever reason I can't download it anyway because it says I don't have the Free-to-Play version (I have the disk from PlayAsia instead).

So I assume it's only for those who have the digital version not an install from disk?

for those of you who are getting this message. it's because you guys are doing it wrong.

hover over VR PARADISE on the main menu then hit O (Confirm). when you see the text box pop up about purchasing it, do not exit it, instead press Triangle to enter the store while the text box is still on the main screen. it will bring you directly to the VR pass to download.

what you guys are doing is pressing Triangle while on the main menu which brings up the doax3 ps store menu. don't do this.

User Info: Raziel-Freya

Raziel-Freya
4 months ago#17
nite1017 posted...
@Zenpukki posted...
@Raziel-Freya posted...

You already own:

@Maelora posted...

for those of you who are getting this message. it's because you guys are doing it wrong.

hover over VR PARADISE on the main menu then hit O (Confirm). when you see the text box pop up about purchasing it, do not exit it, instead press Triangle to enter the store while the text box is still on the main screen. it will bring you directly to the VR pass to download.

what you guys are doing is pressing Triangle while on the main menu which brings up the doax3 ps store menu. don't do this.
It worked, thabk you for your help c:
PSN: IronicPlacebo
GT: IronicPlacebo

User Info: Zenpukki

Zenpukki
4 months ago#18
nite1017 posted...
@Zenpukki posted...
@Raziel-Freya posted...

You already own:

@Maelora posted...

Thank you very much, it works.
Never occured to me that you must pressed it while the pop up message still there.

User Info: kickmesign

kickmesign
4 months ago#19
I have the disc version, and (in game) I couldn't download the VR dlc the first try. If you run into this, restart your ps4, and it showed up properly the next time I launched the game.

User Info: Maelora

Maelora
4 months ago#20
Ah, I see!

Thank you.
  1. Boards
  2. Dead or Alive Xtreme 3: Fortune
  3. Step by Step to update the free VR (AsianVersion)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived