After this event, it's going to be really sad for people don't have Tyranitar

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. After this event, it's going to be really sad for people don't have Tyranitar

User Info: Wrath_Of_Spiral

Wrath_Of_Spiral
1 month ago#1
There's going to be close to double the number in gyms if not more, as I'm seeing a lot of spawn rates for Larvitar because of this event.

Hope some of you guys have beastly Machamps lol.
Bleach Board Owner: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1128-anime-and-manga-bleach

User Info: PokemonYoutube

PokemonYoutube
1 month ago#2
Haven't seen a single Larvitar yet.

User Info: Wrath_Of_Spiral

Wrath_Of_Spiral
1 month ago#3
Check around your downtown area, you will come across at least one a day if not one an hour. I can probably say that this event is the closest players will get to frequent spawns for Larvitar.
Bleach Board Owner: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/1128-anime-and-manga-bleach

User Info: CChrono

CChrono
1 month ago#4
Small town; my downtown isn't much to look at. The joys of being in a rural area. :-(

User Info: summerclaw

summerclaw
1 month ago#5
I'll take Tyranitars over Dragonites every day.
In every loss, in every lie, in every truth that you'd deny
And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide.

User Info: spoofrice11

spoofrice11
1 month ago#6
There's already 2 different threads on here discussing Larvitars; And there are several people saying that they haven't seen any (and some that have seen 1-2).

So after this event not much is going to change for a lot of people (unless they are Buddy walking him).
But I know there are some areas that it sounds like there have been quite a few Larvitars out.

User Info: nucshadow

nucshadow
1 month ago#7
No larvitar here either, but he's my buddy so he'll be over 3k after this event anyway :)

User Info: P1nkRang3r_xoxo

P1nkRang3r_xoxo
1 month ago#8
Except the event did nothing for Larvitar for obvious reasons. Just be glad you got a Chansey.
Pink Is The New Black!
Girls Rules, Boys Drool #GirlPower

User Info: Pitaya

Pitaya
1 month ago#9
If I don't see a Larvitar during this event I'm probably gonna quit for a while again, being honest. At least I got a high-IV Aerodactyl, though. Enough Onix candy for a Steelix too, but I'll have to wait a good seven years or so before Niantic decides to give me a Metal Coat.
Yes, I am a gamer mod, but you can't hit on me, m'kay?~
https://www.twitch.tv/lordpitaya

User Info: dark_mannequin

dark_mannequin
1 month ago#10
I expect this event to be like Valentine's Day Chanseys and not to see a single one anywhere.
ST: TNG Tapestry. If you like your artificial heart, you can keep it. Period. QCare
Playing online: AC: 3, RERev, RE6
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon GO
  3. After this event, it's going to be really sad for people don't have Tyranitar

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived