Ok what happened to this game lol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Ok what happened to this game lol

User Info: Vithar

Vithar
5 months ago#1
coming back after a couple of months to do DLC, everything one shots me almost lol
seems sloth/weakness/carnage is s*** now.

i have 150 divine gear and am lvl 137, should i suppose to be doing something else? grind something?
PSN: Vithar ~ Xbox: Vithar360 ~ Wii: VitharU

User Info: The___Hope

The___Hope
5 months ago#2
Which difficulty?

Vithar
5 months ago#3
lol the first one,DLC snow area, big dudes 1 shots me. Maybe i'm just rusty and need to re learn the game.
Using swords, ninjustsu and wearing iga set

User Info: The___Hope

The___Hope
5 months ago#4
Vithar posted...
lol the first one,DLC snow area, big dudes 1 shots me. Maybe i'm just rusty and need to re learn the game.
Using swords, ninjustsu and wearing iga set

It gets much MUCH worse. I'm lv 409 and on the 4th difficulty, enemies one hit kill me.

Vithar
5 months ago#5
dayam , still love the game though

User Info: flyersfan87

flyersfan87
5 months ago#6
Carnage got nerfed a good while ago. If you've been away since before that happened, try out ninjutsu. A lot of the skills got buffed, especially thrown weapons.

User Info: LNCShall

LNCShall
5 months ago#7
I noticed the exact same thing. Beat the game no problem a while ago and just came back to start the DLC, and the first one (dragon of the north) is kicking my ass hard-core. One hit from those snake head guys is like 90% of my life and I feel super underleveled all of a sudden. Sloth doesn't help and honestly, there's way too many big guys in close proximity… Feels like they have slanted the difficulty too far but it was just fine before, I think. any other advice than what has already been said here is welcome!
  1. Boards
  2. Nioh
  3. Ok what happened to this game lol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived