Getting a bit Full, need to Clean.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Getting a bit Full, need to Clean.

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
10 months ago#1
Getting a bit tight on unit slots, I'll spread what I got and I ask to know what should keep/sell. Thanks in advance. Won't place my main units, bonus or current tmr farming crew. But I will place (in brackets) units on tmr team if there is duplicate. So it'll be unit * X + ( unit/s in tmr team)
D Arriana
Luka x 2
Arc
Jack x 2
Trey
Luna
Rosa x 2
Sazh x 3
Snow x 2 ( one at 32%)
Mustadio
Alma x 4
Agrigas ( one at 12%ish)
Ludmille x 2 ( one at 13%)
Armant x 2
Garnet
Lenna x 2
Hayate
Kefka x 2
Celes
Gilbert
Rakasha x 2
Locke
Golbez ( one at 10%)
Xiao x 2
Miyuki (one at 6%)
Russel
Vaan
Medius
Zidane x 3
Firion x 2
Terra
Cecil x 2
Kuja x 2
Bedile
Anzelm
Clyne
Krile
Shantotto
Edgar x 2
Kain x 2
Shadow x 1/0
Sabin x 2
Maria

Once again, thanks for the input.
IGN: DEEZNUTS ;365,573,876, 7* 1 attk 1 hp lvl 120 Shadow
6* Max Giglamesh 51.02% TMR

User Info: AskDNA21

AskDNA21
10 months ago#2
I'd fuse Luka, Jack, Rosa, the Sazhs, Amarant, Lenna, Rakasha, Firion, Kuja, Edgar, Kain, and Sabin.

I never see the point of selling units unless their FP units and I've already gotten they're TMR. Money is so easy to come by.

User Info: LordBurl

LordBurl
10 months ago#3
AskDNA21 posted...
I'd fuse Luka, Jack, Rosa, the Sazhs, Amarant, Lenna, Rakasha, Firion, Kuja, Edgar, Kain, and Sabin.

I never see the point of selling units unless their FP units and I've already gotten they're TMR. Money is so easy to come by.

Not sure I would fuse the Sazh's and Amarant's. Sazh's TMR is good for evade builds, so you will likely want more than 1, and Amarant's is good for tanks and healers, 1 apiece at least. So I would think you want 2 of each of these units.
"I love games where everything is decided by RNG", said no one ever...

User Info: AskDNA21

AskDNA21
10 months ago#4
LordBurl posted...
Not sure I would fuse the Sazh's and Amarant's. Sazh's TMR is good for evade builds, so you will likely want more than 1, and Amarant's is good for tanks and healers, 1 apiece at least. So I would think you want 2 of each of these units.

They're not bad by any means. I just like to spend my time focusing on TMRs that increase my offensive output. It's such a tedious process that I can never see myself dedicating time on those two.

LordBurl
10 months ago#5
AskDNA21 posted...
LordBurl posted...

They're not bad by any means. I just like to spend my time focusing on TMRs that increase my offensive output. It's such a tedious process that I can never see myself dedicating time on those two.

Completely understandable, but TC might not think so, which is why I offered a different view point on what you suggested. More information and input can never hurt, right?

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
10 months ago#6
Jack has a TMR that can be used to auto-farm limit bursts, check out ziss on youtube and see if you find that cool or not before fusing.
Otherwise, just combine the units if possible, better to get a TMR in the far future than some small gil.
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662

User Info: wyldman11

wyldman11
10 months ago#7
Jack's is also useful for units you want to spam their Limit burst or need it fast such as rikku.
exvius 732 652 039 - DW Yun 535 quad beast killer, 633 Dark Fina; DW DKC barrage 633 diabolos.
randi 446 dw, spirit slayer and triple dragon,

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
10 months ago#8
It's less of me wanting gil abd more of me wanting some space. I'm too broke to buy more lol.
I guess fusing them would solve that problem.
I might keep the two Armant and the Sazh unfused.
Not sure if I need multiple Flares or Meteors or Ribbons though.
I definitely want Barrage and many Lordly Robes though.
IGN: DEEZNUTS ;365,573,876, 7* 1 attk 1 hp lvl 120 Shadow
6* Max Giglamesh 51.02% TMR

LordBurl
10 months ago#9
Dinosquash posted...
It's less of me wanting gil abd more of me wanting some space. I'm too broke to buy more lol.
I guess fusing them would solve that problem.
I might keep the two Armant and the Sazh unfused.
Not sure if I need multiple Flares or Meteors or Ribbons though.
I definitely want Barrage and many Lordly Robes though.

Flare and Meteor, I would say you are safe with one of each.

User Info: Osfa

Osfa
10 months ago#10
Ribbon is a great item to have multiple of.
You might want to keep the kefkas.
FFBE I.D. 253,497,298
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Getting a bit Full, need to Clean.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived