Which program should i download if i want to play this on pc?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Which program should i download if i want to play this on pc?

User Info: Laughing_God

Laughing_God
8 months ago#1
Which program should i download if i want to play this on pc? I don't care about macros, I just want to play on the big screen with as little problems as possible. Thanks in advance.

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
8 months ago#2
Memu or Nox. You need to check which one works for you. No idea about Blue Stacks.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Biobinary

Biobinary
8 months ago#3
Download Memu version 2.8.6. That version specifically. It is the only version worth using since all versions after that have horrible crashing issues.
Never tell me the odds - Han Solo

Laughing_God
8 months ago#4
Fiyun posted...
Memu or Nox. You need to check which one works for you. No idea about Blue Stacks.

Neither of them works. Nox just kept saying final fantasy brave exvius has stopped working every time i tried launching the game. And Memu is stuck in a black screen everytime i launch it, only showing the wi fi symbol, time, and battery icon at the top of the screen.

Laughing_God
8 months ago#5
Biobinary posted...
Download Memu version 2.8.6. That version specifically. It is the only version worth using since all versions after that have horrible crashing issues.

I have that version on Memu but it doesn't work for me. It only shows the wi fi icon, time, and battery icon at the top of the screen when i tried to launch it. And the whole screen is black except for those tiny symbols at the top.

User Info: Jacara

Jacara
8 months ago#6
Does Bluestacks work? I use it for other games.

User Info: EnetroX1

EnetroX1
8 months ago#7
I have nox its pretty good

Doesnt crash much
FFBE Noctis 822 Atk , ID:800,736,173

User Info: Rhyten

Rhyten
8 months ago#8
Using Memu 2.9.3, work pretty dang well, never crashed on me yet (unlike 2.9.2)
Antec Neo Eco 620w | Asrock Z77 Extreme 4-M | i5 2500k 3.3Ghz | Nvidia Gtx 680 2048MB | 8 GB DDR 3 1333Mhz | HP 2011x 20" 1600x900
3DS FC: 4313 1109 4662
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Which program should i download if i want to play this on pc?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived