Memories of Crashopolis is back

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Memories of Crashopolis is back

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
5 months ago#1
with 99% less crash (for me at least)
and damn man, I remember Dark Fina was way harder.
(Maybe i'm just stronger)
Broly: What is a king to a god?
Vegeta: What is a god to a NON BELIEVER?!!

User Info: Unit3d

Unit3d
5 months ago#2
Time to get my revenge. I was only a week old player when I tried to tackle ELT Dark Fina and my friend couldn't carry my noob team lol

I am pleased that she is weak to light... gonna send my Orlandeau goons after her

User Info: tortethetoast

tortethetoast
5 months ago#3
that was the first exploration event where i was able to take the last stage (although with help of an op noctis)
FFBE: 052567155
"Cool guys dont look at holy explosions."

User Info: BassGSnewtype

BassGSnewtype
5 months ago#4
Unit3d posted...
Time to get my revenge. I was only a week old player when I tried to tackle ELT Dark Fina and my friend couldn't carry my noob team lol

I am pleased that she is weak to light... gonna send my Orlandeau goons after her

I was still a few months in when I first tried, I managed to get down to half (Back when Serenity still offered powerful units to carry) but then she demolished me with an attack barrage that hit like a train stuffed with TNT on fire.
Broly: What is a king to a god?
Vegeta: What is a god to a NON BELIEVER?!!

User Info: kaitanika

kaitanika
5 months ago#5
Made it to the last boss fight in ELT, crashed before I was able to choose my first skill. Back to game, I'm in the main menu again. Yay for the return of Crashopolis!
FFBE: Kai 173,325,677 Noctis/Gilgamesh/SBDFina
Saigoni 075,100,322 Orlandu/Noctis/Marie/Ace

User Info: gnls

gnls
5 months ago#6
Yup, I started that week so I couldn't even pass ADV, nice that they are making these events reappear :)
FFBE GL ID 757,766,380

User Info: CoolMyth

CoolMyth
5 months ago#7
I still have 20 lapis that can be collected, but still doesnt seem easy even with my party now. (Kill with Esper ; No KO)
On 10 September 2007, I was #49 on the leaderboard for the Gamefaqs Character Battle Contest 2007.
FFBE | Thorium | Companion: 6* Tidus

User Info: MetalRed

MetalRed
5 months ago#8
I revisited this event just for fun and easily made it to the last part without much effort. Just right before Dark Fina, the game crashed. Damn..... seriously Gumi??

User Info: Kikamika

Kikamika
5 months ago#9
This was one of the first events I was able to do ELT. I AM missing the no KO star, not sure it's worth running for 10 lapis but it might but fun for a giggle considering how much my team has grown since then.....

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
5 months ago#10
Guess I'm one of the rare ones who didn't put much attention on this event, lol.
Lended a carry for some time, no hard issues on my part, nothing to relate.
FFBE: 253,489,890
Companion leader: 915 Atk Orlandeau
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Memories of Crashopolis is back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived