2b exploit has been fixed

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 2b exploit has been fixed

User Info: Zabuza-

Zabuza-
2 months ago#1
She can no longer 1 shot machines.

;~;

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
2 months ago#2
Zabuza- posted...
She can no longer 1 shot machines.

;~;

Seems to have always been 99% chance to do 1 damage a hit and 1% chance when the moon was full and the wind blew south to 1 shot things.

Still does 1 damage most of the time so likely still bugged.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: FedEx_Corp

FedEx_Corp
2 months ago#3
I doubt it.
Speed is doing 1 dmg wtf....

User Info: Locust99

Locust99
2 months ago#4
I was curious, so I picket a 2B-friend.

The skill was called "Extra Speed", not "Speed", dunno why.
Maybe because I activated "R050: Spear" before that???
It did only deliver 1 dmg :(((
Noli manere, manare in memoria Noli manere, manare in memoria
Sephiroth, Sephiroth

User Info: MrDilkington

MrDilkington
2 months ago#5
Even by Gumi standards this is some real top quality product testing xD

User Info: Dinosquash

Dinosquash
2 months ago#6
Silly fools, give her Excalipoor and she will hit Infinity damage.
365,573,876 - 927 Gilgamesh - 700+ Dw Fryevia

User Info: Metaphor

Metaphor
2 months ago#7
Eh, not true. The Rank 37 rerolI I plan to give away tomorrow pulled her and is currently one shotting the ELT boss. Even Killed ol' Aiggy and stole his arm.

User Info: FallenBlue

FallenBlue
2 months ago#8
Metaphor posted...
Eh, not true. The Rank 37 rerolI I plan to give away tomorrow pulled her and is currently one shotting the ELT boss. Even Killed ol' Aiggy and stole his arm.


Anything special you have to do to make this happen?

User Info: OldKye

OldKye
2 months ago#9
FallenBlue posted...
Metaphor posted...
Eh, not true. The Rank 37 rerolI I plan to give away tomorrow pulled her and is currently one shotting the ELT boss. Even Killed ol' Aiggy and stole his arm.


Anything special you have to do to make this happen?

Someone said you needed higher attack units then 2B so just tried with three different 2B's and nothing.

Still seems random.
- "I admit it feels awkward at first but after a while you get used to having OldKye moving within you. Like a thought parasite. Or excellent lover."

User Info: Metaphor

Metaphor
2 months ago#10
Nope. Just DW Spear. First few hits deal normal and then go insane

I have her Soloing at 797 ATK and it's worked everytime.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 2b exploit has been fixed

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived