161K Lapis used for a Genji Glove

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 161K Lapis used for a Genji Glove

User Info: Cemmirri

Cemmirri
3 months ago#1
I've got the be one of few who'd whale out on such a s*** banner, but this TMR is one of very few I dont have, and is a big part in a lot of best in slot set ups for chainers. With all the b****ing ive done on having 7 Freyvia's and no Gregs I couldnt let the single rainbow gilgamesh banner pass by. That being said, Gumi can kiss my ass on making me spend that kind of money on him. I figured after all the double rainbow banners and salt this one would be easy.

Ended with 3 rainbows total: Wilhelm, a second Noctis, and finally Gilgamesh. This one will sting for a while.

User Info: Terzian313

Terzian313
3 months ago#2
Wow..eh...congratz?

I guess you can at least say you got what you were lookin for. Wilhelm seems pretty awesome bonus as well
Watching streams of games you own trains you for cuck mentality. What else of yours are you going to watch someone else enjoy? Be the leader. FIGHT cuck culture

User Info: xZeikx

xZeikx
3 months ago#3
Took me that for ok. Lol I got Orlandu 2nd dv and Wilhelm also though...
BE Zeik Marie, Luneth, Emperor. Rem, Noctis, Dark Veritas, Orlandu, Lightning, Onion Knight, Dark Fina, Wilhelm, 2B, Delita, Tilith, Ling available upon request

Cemmirri
3 months ago#4
xZeikx posted...
Took me that for ok. Lol I got Orlandu 2nd dv and Wilhelm also though...

Havent been on the forums in few days, Im glad to see you got your OK! I wasnt sure if you'd stick around after I saw your first Youtube video.

User Info: RandTheRedmage

RandTheRedmage
3 months ago#5
I can only imagine what will happen when Sephiroth hits Global. Gumi will be:

https://youtu.be/lHpklDmI3xg
I livestream under the name Randkin.
FFBE: 069,836,148. Primary unit: Fryevia. Available: Enhanced Luka, Enhanced Soleil, any tank @~10k HP//400+ DEF.

Cemmirri
3 months ago#6
RandTheRedmage posted...
I can only imagine what will happen when Sephiroth hits Global. Gumi will be:

https://youtu.be/lHpklDmI3xg

If we get the step up system then I wont have to spend nearly the amount i just did. even the other 5 star on that banner seems pretty nuts.

User Info: bloodydarn

bloodydarn
3 months ago#7
Congrats on getting Gilgamesh! Sorry to hear about your lapis loss x_x. Pull rates suck.

User Info: Choza1

Choza1
3 months ago#8
Ouch... wow im sorry...gilgamesh has trolled me 3 times as off banner rainbows... I just started saving for Bravely Default banner hoping we get it and my luck isnt terrible...
3ds FC Choza
2621 2717 1325

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
3 months ago#9
It's a good banner, mate.

3* unit granting Bowie Knife TMR which is a strong dagger that grants dualwield. BiS for some builds.

4* unit grants Blade Mastery which so many units can use, and there are so many great free katanas out there too.

5* unit granting best dualwield version currently available and BiS for most builds.

Can't go wrong with that banner, mate.
FFBE: 253,489,890
Companion leader: 999 Atk Orlandeau

Cemmirri
3 months ago#10
Well, beJI_Joe posted...
It's a good banner, mate.

3* unit granting Bowie Knife TMR which is a strong dagger that grants dualwield. BiS for some builds.

4* unit grants Blade Mastery which so many units can use, and there are so many great free katanas out there too.

5* unit granting best dualwield version currently available and BiS for most builds.

Can't go wrong with that banner, mate.

Before i even started I had 5 Blade Mastery tmrs farmed, and a few bowie knife tmrs from merging. No we I've got like 9 Blade mysteries from merging and enough bowie knives to last a lifetime.

This was all about Greg. I wish he trolled me on rainbows lol, I get troll Marie (4) and troll freyvia(7) though I guess up to 8 on her isn't really a troll if I wanted a 4 best in slot Freyvia team.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. 161K Lapis used for a Genji Glove

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived