This banner... is confusing me

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. This banner... is confusing me

User Info: Rumar

Rumar
2 months ago#1
This is not supposed to be a humblebrag in any way.

I feel trolled.

I pulled Ayaka last week the day the banner hit with modest investment and was super psyched (60ish pulls including 5* guaranteed and two 4* guaranteed)

Now, I really wanted Silvia. So i used some tickets every day for fun.

Today:
Free pull: Ayaka
4th ticket: Ayaka

Like what the hell... it's not even useful to have more than one. I know many people don't even have one but with the low amount of rainbows I have, this is pissing me off.

Number of silvias until today: 0 (one gouken, for whatever that's worth...)

Rant over.

User Info: UnderEvolved

UnderEvolved
2 months ago#2
Rumar posted...

I feel trolled.

I pulled Ayaka last week the day the banner hit with modest investment and was super psyched (60ish pulls including 5* guaranteed and two 4* guaranteed)

Today:

Like what the hell... it's not even useful to have more than one. I know many people don't even have one but with the low amount of rainbows I have, this is pissing me off.

Rant over.

Meh 2 Silvia’s and 2 gokens....4 10+1 pulls 20 tickets 10 ex tickets 1 5 star ticket ....no ayaka yet....not including daily lapis and free summon....I need ayaka
PS+ Jaded_Skills..GGRX-Slayer/Ram..SFV Alex/Karin/ED... FF14arr..Siren server = Sheikahn Ra'tu

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
2 months ago#3
The RNGoddess always finds ways to piss people off. (In this case she grabs an extra big bag of popcorn.)
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight

User Info: Lazz3k

Lazz3k
2 months ago#4
Now 9 Silvias
7 goukken

Only gonna make 5 swords I think, fusing em in pairs (used a 54% moogle for 1)

0 Ayake.

Id trade 4 or 5 Silvias for one Ayake. In the end, its just a sword. You having 3 Ayaka TMRs is pretty nice. Much better than a mag sword.

User Info: MT_TRAEH

MT_TRAEH
2 months ago#5
i wish this happens to me with nyx (not that i care for nyx but he'll be useful as i lack dual wielders)

it was said that noctis will get an upgrade? is it possible there would be a nyx (tmr) upgrade that comes with that?
One cannot exist without the other. Without life, there is no death, without death, there wouldn't be life.
ffbe 365 539 256 - Sundae with love :) still noob

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
2 months ago#6
I feel your pain.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: gnls

gnls
2 months ago#7
Well, I have no Tilith so I pulled F2P kind of hard (+50 tickets, 5* ex and some 4*).

Got 3 rainbows: Reberta, Delita and Lightning.

Guck you fumi.
FFBE GL ID 757,766,380

User Info: PradeepDewars

PradeepDewars
2 months ago#8
Rumar posted...

I feel trolled.

Today:

Rant over.

.... I hate you.

*goes in the corner and cries over 120+ pulls with no Ayaka*
Trading in the shotgun for the BFG2000 doesn't make the game easier - it only allows you to graduate to a higher level of difficulty.

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
2 months ago#9
Lazz3k posted...
Now 9 Silvias
7 goukken

Only gonna make 5 swords I think, fusing em in pairs (used a 54% moogle for 1)

0 Ayake.

Id trade 4 or 5 Silvias for one Ayake. In the end, its just a sword. You having 3 Ayaka TMRs is pretty nice. Much better than a mag sword.

Gratz bro for your Sylvias
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: Xavarir

Xavarir
2 months ago#10
Rumar posted...

I'm surprised anyone read past this line.
FFBE: 059 558 226
TMR farming - POD 153, Japa Mala, Grand Armor, Sworn Six's Pride - Fire, Champion's Belt
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. This banner... is confusing me

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived