Kingsglaive Event Trial Guide - Cerberus

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Kingsglaive Event Trial Guide - Cerberus

User Info: Fat-CheeseV2

Fat-CheeseV2
1 month ago#1
https://i.imgur.com/EUUYxnD.jpg

This is an Event Trial therefore expect it to be much easier than an actual Trial. Shouldn't be a problem for most of the people here with their established OP team to clear this effortlessly.

Most of Cerberus' attacks consist of physical / fire physical Single Target and AOE damage. You can get by with an AOE tank. However there are a few moves that you should be cautious of .....

1. Predation : 30% chance instant death to 1 target
2. Firaga : AOE Fire Magic Damage + 3 Turns -50% Fire Resists ( No FR debuff in JP )
3. Great Bleat : AOE Physical Damage + Dispel to self & 75% chance to paralyze ( 50% chance in JP )

Tips:

1. Susceptible to breaks
2. Vulnerable to poison ( Unless Gumi alter its status immunity, this is by FAR the most effective method to chip that huge chunk of HP off and turn this trial into a cakewalk. Thorned Mace , Toxic Dagger, Yakei, Venomous Edge, Poison Knuckle or any ability, ability meteria with chance to poison. Don't forget good ol' Bio Blaster :P )
3. Fire resist gears / abilities / buffs
4. Accessories to prevent Paralyze.
5. Safety Bit, Genji Shield on Tank to deal with instant death attack.
6. Beast Killer.

Unit Recommendations :

Tank - Warrior Of Light, Veritas Of Earth , Charlotte

Healer - Your Pick

Support - 9S, Rikku, Timothy, Crowe, again, your pick

Attackers - Onion Knight ( Splendor Of Water +70% FR) , Landu, DV , Freyvia, A2, 2B, etc etc etc any will do

Feel free to correct me if i'm wrong.

Goodluck !

-------------------------------------------------------

PS:

If by any means you have trouble beating Cerberus, eg: Newbies / Low ranked players , anyone who doesnt have a decent team that could take him down or just plain lazy to plan for this challenge, no worries, i've got you covered with a Nyx solo carry.

https://i.imgur.com/iFVBBH4.jpg

100% Evade + 140% Fire Resist
Genji Shield
Venomous Edge for poison application
90% FR after debuff translates into minuscule firaga damage and if Nyx ever get low on HP just use Warp Plunder to replenish. Rinse/Repeat.

FFBE ID : 324 - 731 - 645

If you need help or a 'lazy' carry for that Ulric’s Dagger, send me an invite with proper gamefaqs/gfaqs tag in gretting box. I have like 40 spots left for fellow gfaqers.
!Travaillons Ensemble! or !Trabajemos Juntos! will be ignored :D

That is all, i'm going to bed and apologize for any late replies or possibly missed messages.
Will work on Halloween Bosses or Bahamut esper guide next.

~~~~~~ Have a nice day ~~~~~~
MyCastle is for casual jellyscrubs. You dont buy skill to beat the game.

User Info: SoulEaterTed

SoulEaterTed
1 month ago#2
All hail Lord cheesus

Lol I kinda miss this
Hype for .hack//G.U. Last Recode ! Also waiting for DQXI~
Now Playing: Persona 5 | FF:BE (JP/GL)

User Info: jpridgen0

jpridgen0
1 month ago#3
I've been meaning to ask if we were getting a mini trial with this 15 event. Guess so.
Prompto: "If young Noctis don't trust you I'm gon shoot you"
Esco: 596,994,780

User Info: AlmightStick

AlmightStick
1 month ago#4
Cheese my dude, my guy. While I don't need the carry, I would like the friend spot. If you'll have me of course.
Something, something... This was ancient... Now its not!

User Info: Bleu_Skie

Bleu_Skie
1 month ago#5
Tag for later. Gonna try it blind first for the fun of it.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/BleuSkie
It's important to know what the rules are first, so that, when you decide to break them, you can better judge the effect.

User Info: fantasyste

fantasyste
1 month ago#6
@Fat-CheeseV2 i add you asap the game is up, my id is Adel S ;)
Chain with my Fryevia!

User Info: salpetriere

salpetriere
1 month ago#7
Bleu_Skie posted...
Tag for later. Gonna try it blind first for the fun of it.

As it's immune to Blind that would be fun...because why?
Taste the happy, Michael!

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
1 month ago#8
Nice thread, thumbs up.

Seen your Nyx. Need a carry?
FFBE: 253,489,890
Companion leader: 1000+ Atk Orlandeau

User Info: dat_libz05

dat_libz05
1 month ago#9
ah how i miss this thing lol

and here some video of how doing this trial
https://youtu.be/Ehv4HEtjMBA

not mine though

User Info: HarmoniousTerra

HarmoniousTerra
1 month ago#10
Easy. My team will be DV and Landu for chaining with Excalibur. Cerberus can be fully broken so DV use his 45% Fullbreak on the beast. Don't even need Rikku here so I will use Tilith max potted and BiS so far for if healing is necessary, Minfilia or my enhanced Marie for fire resistance buff and Zargabaath on Golem with Genji Shield for provoke death attack and for 60% all stats to all chars buff and when needed rejuvenate. Easy and done.
We are the gods of the atoms that make up ourselves, but we are also the atoms of the gods that make up the universe. - Manly P. Hall.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Kingsglaive Event Trial Guide - Cerberus

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived