Anyone else hard passing on this banner?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else hard passing on this banner?

User Info: JSusie

JSusie
5 days ago#1
I dont care about bards. Ramza fits into my team better anyways, in 2023 when his enhancements hit.

I dont use any spear units, so Aura has no value. Although it would be kinda good on Fohlen I'm guessing. But who actually uses Fohlen?

Guromu is just tmr fodder for an element I will probably never use. Would need multiples to even consider tying to elemental chain with that. But would be so far down the list for tmr I would probably never get around to it. Even with Ace.
XBL - JSusie5 PSN - Susie5000
FFBE - 583 310 195
This post is all the info I have about the new banner, but I will still do daily pulls to play the numbers game.

Tickets are being saved for something stupid however.
FFBE: Malhavic Lead: Aileen, Freyvia, T. Terra (all close to Bis) or bonus.
https://mixtapememoirblog.wordpress.com

User Info: Fiyun

Fiyun
5 days ago#3
@PostModernMartr posted...
This post is all the info I have about the new banner, but I will still do daily pulls to play the numbers game.

Tickets are being saved for something stupid however.

Roy basically gets the bard standard others need enhancements for.(Lunera still works unless you are wall face smashing stupid, what with her +1.)

But he also is the slowest if you don't slam down that LB. (He also gets sturdier with the new passive.)

Aura is only for wind spear-users basically who need that wind spear.

Grom is that thunder great sword some builds seeks.
"And my cat may have sucked, but he was the finest sucky cat on this god-forsaken rock!" - Borderlands http://www.backloggery.com/trashknight
(edited 5 days ago)

User Info: PradeepDewars

PradeepDewars
5 days ago#4
JSusie posted...
I dont care about bards. Ramza fits into my team better anyways, in 2023 when his enhancements hit.

Same. I've had Ramza sitting fully potted out for nearly six months now and already have a substitute in Zarg. I'll just sit this banner out and save for Cloud.
Trading in the shotgun for the BFG2000 doesn't make the game easier - it only allows you to graduate to a higher level of difficulty.

User Info: kaitanika

kaitanika
5 days ago#5
Guromu completes the element trio for Ace's imperil with Excalibur and Hoemaru, so I'll definitely be pulling some to get a few copies of him.
FFBE: Kai 173,325,677 OK/Noctis/Emperor
Saigoni 075,100,322 Orlandu/OK/Marie/Ace

User Info: sh4dowknigh7

sh4dowknigh7
5 days ago#6
not pulling until dark veritas banner 2
Shadow Knight - https://media.giphy.com/media/3ov9jTvZ7m3KOfSkrC/giphy.gif

User Info: malleus

malleus
5 days ago#7
tmr fodder imo. not interested in Roy right now.

Just doing this mainly for pots and megacites. anything else is extra

User Info: morrirbleda

morrirbleda
5 days ago#8
I already skip ffxv and mystea banner, and roy banner is easily passable too. Limited banner are usually very good (nier and halloween 2) so I'm keeping my chance at christmas and the possible valkyrie profile banner.
FFBE ID: 315,679,328

User Info: Shnightmare

Shnightmare
5 days ago#9
Well, I don't have Ramza but I do have Soleil, and she has put in great work for me so far. Since I failed to pull Ayaka, I need to save for CG Fina. CG Sakura would be nice too since I don't have any of the 5* mages either.

Roy would be nice I guess, but CG Fina takes priority over him, and I'm not a whale (spent under $300 since starting last December) so I have to save my tickets. Daily pulls only for me.
Brave Exvius ID: 072712387 IGN Zero

User Info: JI_Joe

JI_Joe
5 days ago#10
I'd love Roy.
Or any dedicated MP battery, in fact, that can do something other than just MP refresh every turn. Doesn't have to be Roy.

Still though... won't pull since I just want the 5*, but not enough to go 5* chasing... I know my odds, I know my luck even more.

As for the lightning greatsword. Yeah I want that. But it's a 3*. It'll rain those eventually.
FFBE: 253,489,890 ; Companion leader: 1000+ Atk Orlandeau
Troll rainbows, F2P... : http://imgur.com/3N33lBY
(edited 5 days ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius
  3. Anyone else hard passing on this banner?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.