Most wanted unit?

You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lightsong

Lightsong
6 days ago#1
What is your most wanted unit right now? Future units don't count.

I don't have Tilith so my most wanted right now is Ayaka.

Every time I pull a rainbow I pray to get her and get disappointed right after lol, but today I got my second VoL from a daily so it was not that bad.

User Info: MetalRed

MetalRed
6 days ago#2
Nothing in particular at the moment since I have already collected most of them, about 98%, except for Barbie and Duke. I'm not interested in them either.
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: RaidenZeroX

RaidenZeroX
6 days ago#3
Wilhlem
FFBE IGN Zero, Fryevia or Dark Veritas
Marie, Emperor, Tidus, Dark Knight Cecil, Rem, Ace, Trance Terra, Zargabaath or Ayaka on request

User Info: Lightsong

Lightsong
6 days ago#4
MetalRed posted...
Nothing in particular at the moment since I have already collected most of them, about 98%, except for Barbie and Duke. I'm not interested in them either.

Saving for Cloud?

User Info: MadWolfTrip

MadWolfTrip
6 days ago#5
I'd like Ayaka, Luneth or Fire Veritas. Ayaka and Luneth for use, FV to finish my Veritas set.
There is a thin line between genius and madness... I am that line.
Xbox - MadnessOfTrip ~ FFBE Trip 764 966 526
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: MetalRed

MetalRed
6 days ago#6
Lightsong posted...
MetalRed posted...

Saving for Cloud?

Beatrix & Valkyrie banner probably.

User Info: Cupper

Cupper
6 days ago#7
Veritas of the Dark. I've basically wanted him since I learned he was a unit, threw all I had at the gacha during his banner with no luck. Other than simply being badass, his skillset and "darklandu"-chain is also appealing to me.
FFBE daily player since global beta, FTP 0$ spent.
ID 890,561,260 - Friend Units: Trance Terra, Onion Knight, Wilhelm, Veritas of the Light and benched Ramza x2

User Info: treyduggan

treyduggan
6 days ago#8
I missed Wilhelm and Ayaka - need both of those to round out my trial teams.

User Info: DeadliftKing91

DeadliftKing91
6 days ago#9
A2 and 2B, but since they're not coming back... probably Orlandeau. Squall in the future.

User Info: DynoClimber

DynoClimber
6 days ago#10
Ace and Wilhelm

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.