New stats.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New stats.

User Info: thebirdfree7

thebirdfree7
6 months ago#1
So with the stats being 10 mins now instead of per game how does it line up?

Like 25 elims per 10 mins feels kinda meh but if that is equivalent to like 33 elims a game.

I just dont know how to read these stats anymore.
Yosh!

User Info: iiiiiiiiiiiii

iiiiiiiiiiiii
6 months ago#2
source ? i have never heard of this @_@ and very little gets by me in OW

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
6 months ago#3
Play the game and you will see that all stats are in 10 mins avarage. Have been since last patch.

User Info: thebirdfree7

thebirdfree7
6 months ago#4
Korppi123 posted...
Play the game and you will see that all stats are in 10 mins avarage. Have been since last patch.

I kno that. Im just saying whats the equivalent in the new wayof say 35 elims a-game from the old way
Yosh!

User Info: Korppi123

Korppi123
6 months ago#5
thebirdfree7 posted...
Korppi123 posted...

I kno that. Im just saying whats the equivalent in the new wayof say 35 elims a-game from the old way

Yeah I know, I was talking to iiiiiiiii asking for source when anyone who plays the game can see with their own eyes : D

User Info: Blaeu

Blaeu
6 months ago#6
The length of a game is not going to be consistent. You can finish an entire match in 10 to 15 minutes, or it could take twice that on certain maps. That stat was a bit ambiguous because of that. Now that is it in 10 minute intervals, it is much easier to compare the average.

That said, 10 minutes on Attack could be very different than 10 minutes on Defense. So, it still doesn't mean that much.
"We do not stop playing because we get old, we get old because we stop playing." -- George Bernard Shaw
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. New stats.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived