Why doesn't Junkrat's ult have an indicator? Horrible balancing...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why doesn't Junkrat's ult have an indicator? Horrible balancing...

User Info: GamerSanta

GamerSanta
4 months ago#1
Both, Tracer's and Dva's ult have big flashing indicators warning you where they are going to explode. However, Junkrat's is completely secret. Why does he get to be stealthy and not Tracer and Dva? Sounds like either Blizzard is too incompetent to balance or design the indicator on his ult. No wonder Overwatch's future is in danger

If you were Blizzard how would you balance this game better?
My magnificence knows no bounds.

User Info: GladiusVortex

GladiusVortex
4 months ago#2
Sure, give Junk's ult an indicator but make it invincible like Dva and Tracer their ults.
Not changing this signature until Isaac is playable in Smash Bros. Started : 2014-05-28
3DS FC : 4038 7010 2331

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
4 months ago#3
While I'm a sucker for consistency, Junkrat's ultimate isn't exactly great. The element of surpise is important for a successful RIP-tire. Self-Destruct and Pulse Bomb? Not as much.
The Official Widowmaker Of The Overwatch Boards.
No one can hide from my sight.

User Info: Artgon

Artgon
4 months ago#4
Exactly, why does the single loudest easiest to destroy ultimate not have a giant red flashing indicator so everyone can finally see it coming.
Gt:GonzalezA415
Psn:xGonz415x

User Info: DepreceV2

DepreceV2
4 months ago#5
If you give it an indicator to go with its VERY loud call out and tire sound you will have to double its health and speed lol.
GT: Deprece (X1) Hunter 32/ Titan 32/ Warlock 32
IB/ GHorn/ Vex/ Faithbringer/ Thunder/ Etc

User Info: Ultima_Wraith

Ultima_Wraith
4 months ago#6
Future of Overwatch in jeopardy? Troll Topic
| 3DS Friend Code 0430-8284-1167 | When bored, I post impromptu song lyrics | PSN : UltimaWraith

User Info: Rasputin77

Rasputin77
4 months ago#7
I like shooting it down... makes me laugh every time.
"They were like 11 year olds on the internet for the first time in the late 90's; NO idea how to handle criticism or negative opinions" - Kevin Smith

User Info: TheBest69

TheBest69
4 months ago#8
Everyone with ears and a headset not bought from the bargain bin can identify the position from where the tire is coming from. We really don't need any sort of indicator. His ult is a joke already most of the time.

User Info: h_durao

h_durao
4 months ago#9
git gud?
Final Fantasy XII is the greatest video game of all time.

User Info: SterlingFox

SterlingFox
4 months ago#10
TheBest69 posted...
Everyone with ears and a headset not bought from the bargain bin can identify the position from where the tire is coming from. We really don't need any sort of indicator. His ult is a joke already most of the time.

You don't even need a headset. Just ears.

Like its literally introduced by a loud "FIRE IN THE HOLE!" call out, and then continuously makes a very loud buzzing noise as it approaches.
Not to mention Junkrat is completely defenseless while using it.
PSN: Doctor-Pip-
  1. Boards
  2. Overwatch
  3. Why doesn't Junkrat's ult have an indicator? Horrible balancing...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived