So what's the strategy for the Christmas Event?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. So what's the strategy for the Christmas Event?

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 month ago#11
I strongly suspect a lot of people won't be able to clear 50 AP with a full bonus team. I'm not sure if I can, at least until I get some levels into some of these servants I never wanted to use like Faber. And I'm probably still not going to level them up when I could be putting that exp into servants I actually like.

User Info: Dishware

Dishware
1 month ago#12
I doubt 50 AP is that hard.

Just get a support rider alter + your own (max lvl ofc)+robin hood
Build NP first wave
Second wave burst down Carmilla with Robin Hood
Third wave-> 2x rider alter NP. And it's basically done.

User Info: Veraxi

Veraxi
1 month ago#13
I'm waiting with doing 50AP until I max out santa alter. It should be easy then.

User Info: mazurka

mazurka
1 month ago#14
Heck 20 AP is slow as all hell with 2 assassins and robin hood. I get to the last wave and it's like trying to chop down a giant oak tree with a butter knife. 15-17 turns, and that's with a level 50 Jin-Ke, 70 Robin Hood, and 50-60 Jack support as my front row. Problem is that neither of the two bosses on the last wave benefit from any disadvantage from any of the +sock servants.

Super slow going, which means 40 AP is gonna be like trying to empty the ocean of all it's water using a 1/4th teaspoon.
Liberated from the "Forever RW Wall because I can't get a single native version" club by DeNA employee error. TY DeNA employee, you the real MVP!

User Info: rickets987

rickets987
1 month ago#15
Well, trying Robin + 2 Santa Alters is definitely something to try. Dunno how reliable building NP from 0 to 100 on Robin is going to work, but all 3 servants would have 2 Arts cards + Robin's skill, so maybe.

User Info: Wolf_Boss

Wolf_Boss
1 month ago#16
I don't think is that hard either since Robin Hood is a bonus servant! He can just nuke the most troublesome enemy.

We also have a guy who puts Evade to the entire team, and two Excalibur Morgan...Actually we are talking about two NP5 EXCALIBUR MORGAN, both with a 650% Buster multiplier, even more with Mana Burst! I can perfectly see Santa Alter destroying the last wave like it's nothing.

Robin-David-Santa sounds good to me.

User Info: Veraxi

Veraxi
1 month ago#17
I do 40AP easily with full event servants. lvl 40 Darius, Support Jack at least 60+, Marie lvl 15 (just got her, she's there to stall a bit) David lvl 60, Robin lvl 60, Ceasar lvl 60+. Might change Marie for Herc on last slot for clean up.

User Info: xenos74

xenos74
1 month ago#18
mazurka posted...
Heck 20 AP is slow as all hell with 2 assassins and robin hood. I get to the last wave and it's like trying to chop down a giant oak tree with a butter knife. 15-17 turns, and that's with a level 50 Jin-Ke, 70 Robin Hood, and 50-60 Jack support as my front row. Problem is that neither of the two bosses on the last wave benefit from any disadvantage from any of the +sock servants.

Super slow going, which means 40 AP is gonna be like trying to empty the ocean of all it's water using a 1/4th teaspoon.

I'm using a lvl 80 Jack (1 eternal gear short from max ascension, argh) and I have the same experience on that 20 AP.

On the bright side, Stheno is pretty harmless so it's easy to just focus Euryale

User Info: Sir_Punsalot

Sir_Punsalot
1 month ago#19
So the magic number is +2 stockings :/
So if I drop Robin in favor of Gil I can still manage
PS3, ps4: gamersama (s*** user id I know). PsVita:uae_spetsnaz.
Official hermit of all boards, for I have achieved enlightenment. Thanks Harada.

User Info: Liutena

Liutena
1 month ago#20
1st time using Robin. His poison keeps getting resisted so no bonus NP dmg. Need to upgrade his skill too? Ugh, no gems.
  1. Boards
  2. Fate / Grand Order
  3. So what's the strategy for the Christmas Event?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived