Oh God, "Super Fanservice Wars: Endless Boob Jokes" is in this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Oh God, "Super Fanservice Wars: Endless Boob Jokes" is in this?

User Info: Edible

Edible
1 year ago#11
Well, now that Endless Frontier is in SRW, I guess we're going to start seeing boob jiggle cut-ins and other fanservice. Curse you, Endless Frontier, for adding meaningless cheesecake to this once-hallowed series!
We are on a voyage to the truth. The light shines on the earth...
What are you thinking about so deeply in the face of fact?

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
1 year ago#12
SazukeEX posted...
Well, thus far we only know that Haken's here from that set of games and no one else.

Oh, and I think that green haired chick?
Haken and Aschen are in, and Gespenst Haken is based on Gespenst Phantom or whatever his mini-mech was in EF.
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045, playing Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate mostly.

User Info: wissenschaft

wissenschaft
1 year ago#13
Boob Jiggle was in SRW J so.........nothing new here.

User Info: Xtreme-Void

Xtreme-Void
1 year ago#14
When see boobs jiggle : likes a kid seeing two balloons.
cute sleeping dachshund puppy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brn_EmLPcNY

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
1 year ago#15
Alpha and J say hello.
J:
http://imgur.com/9SLwt3n

Don't have Alpha 3 picture, but if my memory is right, it was a lot worse then J

jonnovision1
1 year ago#16
greeeed posted...
Alpha and J say hello.
J:
http://imgur.com/9SLwt3n

Don't have Alpha 3 picture, but if my memory is right, it was a lot worse then J
I know at the very least in Alpha 3, Selena's cut-in has her coming in jiggling boobs first before it gets to her face.

but ya fanservice-y stuff is nothing new to SRW.

User Info: Luvax

Luvax
1 year ago#17
Many games do this.
"Funnily, if I was generic than no would would brother responding to my posts and topics. I'm unique and awesome." - SazukeEX

User Info: AquamanOS

AquamanOS
1 year ago#18
Honestly Aschen is one of the funniest parts of the game because of her nicknames for each character.

I welcome her.

User Info: Agressive_

Agressive_
1 year ago#19
I don't hate that game because it has fanservice, I hate it because 1) it doesn't have any giant robots in it despite being labeled as an entry in the Super Robot Wars series, and the cast seems to consist largely of highly-sexualized women. The robots seem to have been replaced by fanservice, hence me calling it "Super Fanservice Wars". And 2) the dialogue in that game seems to be at least 90% boob jokes. The characters would just not stop talking about how big the female characters' breasts are, hence me changing "Endless Frontier" to "Endless Boob Jokes". Frankly, I find it appalling.

jonnovision1
1 year ago#20
Agressive_ posted...
I don't hate that game because it has fanservice, I hate it because 1) it doesn't have any giant robots in it despite being labeled as an entry in the Super Robot Wars series, and the cast seems to consist largely of highly-sexualized women. The robots seem to have been replaced by fanservice, hence me calling it "Super Fanservice Wars". And 2) the dialogue in that game seems to be at least 90% boob jokes. The characters would just not stop talking about how big the female characters' breasts are, hence me changing "Endless Frontier" to "Endless Boob Jokes". Frankly, I find it appalling.
there ARE robots, multiple characters have them, and I think the final boss is one.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Oh God, "Super Fanservice Wars: Endless Boob Jokes" is in this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived