Broken Unit ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: RhynoXblade

RhynoXblade
1 year ago#11
Okay, i noted all your reccomendation, gonn try it soon, i still on episode 24 Al van intention, i got kicked by his mech pretty bad :(

User Info: Dragen

Dragen
1 year ago#12
Giganscudo Duro remains a favorite of mine for just soaking up anything the enemies try to do to it. If you get it's full upgrade bonus, it's truly unkillable.
(\/) Read Gold Digger every month
( 'o')

RhynoXblade
1 year ago#13
Even in Ex Hard ?

User Info: Anothersoul

Anothersoul
1 year ago#14
RhynoXblade posted...
Even in Ex Hard ?

I guess, but the problem is that you can't upgrade in EX Hard...

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 year ago#15
So I'm adding Koryuoh to this thread. Like half its moves have no ammo, EN, or will cost, the thing dodges like a real because of Bullet's super high TK level, it had Mirage, Bullet and Kusuha have really strong spirit sets.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
1 year ago#16
Ownagepuffs posted...
So I'm adding Koryuoh to this thread. Like half its moves have no ammo, EN, or will cost, the thing dodges like a real because of Bullet's super high TK level, it had Mirage, Bullet and Kusuha have really strong spirit sets.

It's good but not broken unit.

Play with Granzon with both of Shu and Bullet at same level without upgrading their mecha to see the different.

User Info: Knux19

Knux19
1 year ago#17
Dragen posted...
Giganscudo Duro remains a favorite of mine for just soaking up anything the enemies try to do to it. If you get it's full upgrade bonus, it's truly unkillable.

That bonus is the best thing to happen to Gigan. Dropping that barrier cost does so much to extend it's operating time.
Pants are not a "group activity"

User Info: Ownagepuffs

Ownagepuffs
1 year ago#18
greeeed posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...

Play with Granzon with both of Shu and Bullet at same level without upgrading their mecha to see the different.

Overpowered would be a more apt term then.
".....It's fine, Mr. Wright... Even a bluff would suit me just fine... As long as you can... ..clear up this doubt inside me!"
-Apollo Justice

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
1 year ago#19
Ownagepuffs posted...
greeeed posted...
Ownagepuffs posted...

Overpowered would be a more apt term then.
even then I don't think so. Also while half of its moves have no costs, it also makes a ton of them redundant because who's going to use the weaker ones when there's a stronger one also for free.
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045

RhynoXblade
1 year ago#20
What ? U cant upgrade in Ex Hard, wtf xD

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived