Just started my first SRW OG game but...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Just started my first SRW OG game but...

User Info: ZexxCrine

ZexxCrine
1 year ago#11
ZechtAurion posted...
No, one of them said something along the lines of ''Yes positive, I didn't play OG X and OG X2 because they were never localized so I read them up in game''.

OG X? I really wish people could use google. Every question you have asked in this thread would show up within the first 3 results of Google. What order do the games go in? Google SRW OG games.

As far as recalling past games within this game, the game has a feature where pressing the square button when a highlighted word comes up will give you the context behind that word. If you press square again on a highlighted word within that explanation, another explanation comes up. You can do this adnauseum until you are given the context you need for a given situation.

But I guess since I'll be called a dick for daring to tell you that your questions can easily be answered without making a topic every time you need something, I'll give you a bonus.

OG1
OG2
OG Gaiden
2nd OG
Dark prison
Moon dwellers.

User Info: RockmanZeroEXE

RockmanZeroEXE
1 year ago#12
ZexxCrine posted...
ZechtAurion posted...
No, one of them said something along the lines of ''Yes positive, I didn't play OG X and OG X2 because they were never localized so I read them up in game''.

OG X? I really wish people could use google. Every question you have asked in this thread would show up within the first 3 results of Google. What order do the games go in? Google SRW OG games.

As far as recalling past games within this game, the game has a feature where pressing the square button when a highlighted word comes up will give you the context behind that word. If you press square again on a highlighted word within that explanation, another explanation comes up. You can do this adnauseum until you are given the context you need for a given situation.

But I guess since I'll be called a dick for daring to tell you that your questions can easily be answered without making a topic every time you need something, I'll give you a bonus.

OG1
OG2
OG Gaiden
2nd OG
Dark prison
Moon dwellers.

Not sure if they have a list of changes, but some parts of OG1 and OG2 were retcon in the game OGs. So that's another aspect you have to keep in mind. I think the animations keep to most of what occured in OGs, well other then DisSRX XP.
"I've just remembered something...He was not as naive as you are. That's what made him a hero." Zero from RMZ

User Info: ZechtAurion

ZechtAurion
1 year ago#13
No need to make me feel dumb, I already feel s***ty as it is...

They aren't just random people, so I just trusted them.

btw I was paraphrasing with OG X stuff.
PSN: AlujaZeromus | WiiU: Aluja

ZexxCrine
1 year ago#14
ZechtAurion posted...
No need to make me feel dumb, I already feel s***ty as it is...

They aren't just random people, so I just trusted them.

btw I was paraphrasing with OG X stuff.

It's less that you are dumb and more that you need to learn to use google. I'm not saying you are an idiot for NOT using google. I'm just baffled by the amount of people that don't use it. It's like trying to do a challenge run of life. I gurantee that no matter what career you go into or are in, learning to Google information will be a huge boon to productivity.

ZechtAurion
1 year ago#15
But I did use Google.

https://gyazo.com/dd9278e21045aa359fb123eef53962f0
https://gyazo.com/6796566365a2faf225c84a9b98d71c70

Nothing helpful showed up.

Anyway, can you please tell me if there are non-essentials?

ZexxCrine
1 year ago#16
ZechtAurion posted...
But I did use Google.

https://gyazo.com/dd9278e21045aa359fb123eef53962f0
https://gyazo.com/6796566365a2faf225c84a9b98d71c70

Nothing helpful showed up.

Anyway, can you please tell me if there are non-essentials?

Oh you typed in the wrong kind of questions. You need to be extreamly specific with Google.

Is there an archive mode Moon Dwellers
Srw OG story translation
Srw OG video games
Srw OG timeline

All these give you the results you would be looking for within the first couple of results. I just googled them myself. I'd give you the Google links but its hard to do so on an iPad(my current platform)

As far as non-essentials? I mean SRW OG endless frontier exists and 2 charactors from it end up in this game. Might be worth a look, but honestly all the info you need about those charactors is given to you pretty fast once they join.

ZechtAurion
1 year ago#17
Alright, thanks for the help.

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
1 year ago#18
RockmanZeroEXE posted...
ZexxCrine posted...
ZechtAurion posted...

OG1
OG2
OG Gaiden
2nd OG
Dark prison
Moon dwellers.

Not sure if they have a list of changes, but some parts of OG1 and OG2 were retcon in the game OGs. So that's another aspect you have to keep in mind. I think the animations keep to most of what occured in OGs, well other then DisSRX XP.

And Beowulf in OG2 anime.

Basically, they are good to give you general idea on what is going on.

P.S: if you have free time, then play Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier DS and Project X Zone on 3DS.

Only if you want to learn more about Haken.

User Info: jonnovision1

jonnovision1
1 year ago#19
greeeed posted...
P.S: if you have free time, then play Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier DS and Project X Zone on 3DS.

Only if you want to learn more about Haken.
PXZ is a pretty big commitment just for Haken, he's not even that prominent in it. Hell, the sentence "Sanger and Haken first met in Project X Zone" pretty much tells you everything SRWMD relevant from PXZ
3DS FC: 3695 - 0270 - 7045

User Info: Yagami1211

Yagami1211
1 year ago#20
Endless Frontier EXCEED is very good, if you like Axel and Alfimi.

Beside there is a Gaiden short movie that tells you how Haken & Sanger came to OG verse.
See you on youtube as Reiji Arisu.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Just started my first SRW OG game but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived