Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

User Info: Mana Naito

Mana Naito
11 months ago#11
soran66 posted...
ah i see. but do i need to 'build it up' ? or is it available from the get go and i just need to place the units adjacent or in the same twin?

No need for build up.
[SPEED UP] - [MISSILE] - [DOUBLE] - [LASER] - [OPTION] - [?] - [!]

User Info: Zophor

Zophor
11 months ago#12
SazukeEX posted...
Indeed. Everyone else catches on that Katia just calling Touya as Touya instead of Touya-Kun, which she did before up to this point, has huge implications with them wondering what exactly happened between them while they were together and alone for so long. Katia plays it off but no one believed her but Ryusei who is dense as heck and didn't see the importance of Katia referring to Touya that way.

Tenia seemed to be the most suspicious though, and jealous?, and didn't seem convinced.

She wouldn't be the only one since Katia seemed put out when Shana-Mia started talking about an "Emperor" and was looking at Touya while doing so.

On another topic I was surprised after going through the bonus lists and Touya having none with anyone...which seemed kind of silly considering how friendly he'd become with characters like Ryuusei, Josh and Ing.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
11 months ago#13
I forgot, Katia did seem kinda put off by that. Guess she can be the jealous type too just like the crying/distress type which Touya didn't know she was capable of til the capture situation.

Surprised the others didn't get jealous of Katia giving Touya the "I'll protect you" speech early in the game and Touya doing one himself later.

Well, he still wasn't too open with them and it would be broken if he had bonuses with the PPGs and the Princess.

Same with Calvina and Tenia and their Revenge Pact.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
11 months ago#14
SazukeEX posted...
Indeed. Everyone else catches on that Katia just calling Touya as Touya instead of Touya-Kun, which she did before up to this point, has huge implications with them wondering what exactly happened between them while they were together and alone for so long. Katia plays it off but no one believed her but Ryusei who is dense as heck and didn't see the importance of Katia referring to Touya that way.

Tenia seemed to be the most suspicious though, and jealous?, and didn't seem convinced.

True to be told. both, Kusuha and Aya call him Ryu, yet they have zero romance feeling for him.
(PS2 version remove Kusuha one side love on Ryuusei storyline)
http://howdrawmanga.com

Zophor
11 months ago#15
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

True to be told. both, Kusuha and Aya call him Ryu, yet they have zero romance feeling for him.

Well Kusuha WAS in love with him for a while, considering the whole "childhood friends trope" that makes it's way into most things Japanese, before realising it was a lost cause and moving onto Bullet.

Dunno bout Aya since she IS the only person he's, probably unintentionally, chatted up when he first met her. Maybe it's a hint to a possible romance in future games since the OG universe seems to be a long term story that Banpresto is telling.

Then again, it could just be her trying to be cute, like how Excellen refers to everyone by blush inducing nicknames (unless it's Kyousuke who tends to turn the tables).

SazukeEX
11 months ago#16
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

I suppose but Tenia does mention that she calls Touya as just Touya and there is no extra meaning to it as she called Touya as just Touya when she first met him. What gets them is that Katia used to call Touya as Touya-Kun and only referred to him as that way until her return from being alone with Touya at the Fury base for so long. Very suspicious. Shame the others didn't see Katia meet with Touya later, and clearly at a loss of words at how dense Touya is, and her being suspicious/jealous of Shana-Mia secretly wanting Touya to bear her children.

I guess Ryusei never noticed because no one has really changed the way they refer to him and just calls him Ryusei-Go.

SazukeEX
11 months ago#17
Zophor posted...
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Well Kusuha WAS in love with him for a while, considering the whole "childhood friends trope" that makes it's way into most things Japanese, before realising it was a lost cause and moving onto Bullet.

Dunno bout Aya since she IS the only person he's, probably unintentionally, chatted up when he first met her. Maybe it's a hint to a possible romance in future games since the OG universe seems to be a long term story that Banpresto is telling.

Then again, it could just be her trying to be cute, like how Excellen refers to everyone by blush inducing nicknames (unless it's Kyousuke who tends to turn the tables).

Aya is into older men though abd I don't think she sees Ryusei as anything more than that dorky little brother figure. Aya also knows that Mai is in love with Ryusei and she would never get in the way of Mai's happiness.

Zophor
11 months ago#18
But what if Ryusei was into older women :D? And to be fair we don't really know Aya's preference since she's been off the dating scene since Ingram. Maybe she ends up falling for one of the many clones Ingram tried to repopulate our galaxy with.

Another thing that made me scratch my head was Ryusei and Kyosuke having a rivalry. Seemed very out of place considering they hardly interact outside of Ryusei having both respect and more than a little fear for the older pilot. I'd more see him having a rivalry with Rai considering how the interact.

SazukeEX
11 months ago#19
I hope not as a clone of a dead lover means that she's stuck in the past and hadn't moved on.

Ryusei is only interested in Mecha though he likes girls with a good appetite. Hence Mai learning to love Mecha like Ryusei and wanting to eat like Festenia does so Ryusei notices her finally.

I think they have it due to OG1 where they were both the main character choices. No real story bearing.

Ryusei mode was better anyway as you got to keep the SRX.

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
10 months ago#20
SazukeEX posted...

I think they have it due to OG1 where they were both the main character choices. No real story bearing.

Ryusei mode was better anyway as you got to keep the SRX.

In OG1, Ryusei part was the canon part.
(Some part of story change if you chose Kyosuke)

Zophor posted...
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

It was tone down in ps2 version.
(PS2 version change a lot of thing, some good, other bad)
http://howdrawmanga.com
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived