Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
11 months ago#21
Ps2 version did Hage quote a few changes. I can see why they toned down that as nothing was ever going to happen and it felt like that she was just settling for Bullet in the gba games.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
11 months ago#22
SazukeEX posted...
Ps2 version did Hage quote a few changes. I can see why they toned down that as nothing was ever going to happen and it felt like that she was just settling for Bullet in the gba games.

Problem with her is she already been engage(betroth) to Bullet at the end of alpha 3.
Yet, for some reason, they decided to make her Ryusei childhood friend in OG and made her madly in love with him in GBA version till Bullet save her from Ingram.

though they changed (madly in love part) that in PS2 version.

Then again, First alpha game did hint for good relation between him and Alpha female MC. thought it didn't get any development after first game because he was sent to future (Alpha Gaiden) and then got sent to house arrest in second game.
(SRX too powerful, so they put all it's pilot in house arrest)

I guess he was lucky because at the end of Alpha 3, Banpreios (SRX upgrade) no longer one of the most powerful mecha (Ryusei is weaker then even Kusuha in Alpha games).

Not to mention that Banpreios lost all of it's energy resources at the end. Resources they can't find in the earth.
http://howdrawmanga.com

SazukeEX
11 months ago#23
Eh, Banpreios is still better because of its best attack and being a massive spirit tank. Putting Mai inside it too is ridiculous.

User Info: Zophor

Zophor
11 months ago#24
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Problem with her is she already been engage(betroth) to Bullet at the end of alpha 3.
Yet, for some reason, they decided to make her Ryusei childhood friend in OG and made her madly in love with him in GBA version till Bullet save her from Ingram.

Then again, First alpha game did hint for good relation between him and Alpha female MC. thought it didn't get any development after first game because he was sent to future (Alpha Gaiden) and then got sent to house arrest in second game.

I guess he was lucky because at the end of Alpha 3, Banpreios (SRX upgrade) no longer one of the most powerful mecha (Ryusei is weaker then even Kusuha in Alpha games).

Not to mention that Banpreios lost all of it's energy resources at the end. Resources they can't find in the earth.

Alpha and OG are different universes.

SazukeEX
11 months ago#25
Ummm... Okay.

Zophor
11 months ago#26
Just responding to him using the Alpha plotline of her being engaged to Bullet early. They're still only in the dating scene in OG.

User Info: that__one_guy

that__one_guy
11 months ago#27
That's nice.

Now when's that one-way love bonus Latooni gets from Ryu going to become mutual?
Professional Nitpicker

Zophor
11 months ago#28
Considering it's Ryuusei, I don't think Lat or even Mai has much of a chance against the Angelg.

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
11 months ago#29
Zophor posted...
greeeed posted...
SazukeEX posted...

Alpha and OG are different universes.

It's like:
-Make new SRW game
-Make Mai or even Excellen childhood of MC
-She is madly in love with MC till her original lover show (Ryusei, Keyskie)
-Have her switch to him
-And give MC new girl (Latooni role in OG 1)

That what happen in SRW OG
Some new fans were confused and some were angry....
http://howdrawmanga.com

SazukeEX
11 months ago#30
Zophor posted...
Considering it's Ryuusei, I don't think Lat or even Mai has much of a chance against the Angelg.

Eh, Ryusei hasn't been gushing over Angelg for awhile and Mai is really adamant on winning his heart. She even geeks out about Mecha with him now.

Once we get to the @3 story parts I'm sure that he'll appreciate her a lot more.
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived