Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

User Info: SazukeEX

SazukeEX
11 months ago#31
that__one_guy posted...
That's nice.

Now when's that one-way love bonus Latooni gets from Ryu going to become mutual?

Never.

Latooni and Ryusei have grown apart while Ryusei is getting closer to Mai and if it follows certain big events from @3 than Mai has it in the bag.
FE:Fates - MyCastle: Birthright ~ Rare Skills
~ 12514-29694-66068-57372

User Info: DemiseEnd

DemiseEnd
11 months ago#32
I find it funny how the only character that Ryusei ever remarked for their attractiveness is Latooni's mom and Mai's big sister
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it.
3ds fc:3823-9549-3094 - Ice > Fire

SazukeEX
11 months ago#33
Mai has the same genetics in her so she has hope when she gets older.

User Info: Zophor

Zophor
11 months ago#34
I honestly wouldn't say that Lat's completely given up on him yet (unless you're one of those rabid Lat x Shine fanfic writers). She's been written to also take after him in giving names to her attacks. And she doesn't outright give up over the whole "healthy eater" bit, just thinks that it might be impossible (and considering it's Arado and Tenia we're talking about here it might just be).

If anything I'd be a bit worried about Mai, she's getting dangerously close to outright obsessed.

Onto another couple i did find it humorous how Alfimi has love for both Kyo and Axel, while Axel only has friendship for her.

SazukeEX
11 months ago#35
Shine loves Rai who seems to be warming to her.

Lat does seem to be phasing our of her crush in MD, she gave up trying to impress Ryusei and Mai had much more dialogue with Ryusei and she goes out of her way to try to impress him while being a natural Mecha Otaku now like Ryusei.

User Info: that__one_guy

that__one_guy
11 months ago#36
I will continue to keep Ryusei and Latooni paired in every battle anyway out of defiance.
Professional Nitpicker

User Info: greeeed

greeeed
10 months ago#37
SazukeEX posted...
Shine loves Rai who seems to be warming to her.

Lat does seem to be phasing our of her crush in MD, she gave up trying to impress Ryusei and Mai had much more dialogue with Ryusei and she goes out of her way to try to impress him while being a natural Mecha Otaku now like Ryusei.

Since Srw OG was my first srw game, I am more fan of Ryusei X Latooni.
But looking at how Ryusei X Kusuha end, then yeah, Ryusei X Mai have a lot higher chance to happen.
(Dude received death sentence to save Kusuha yet she chose Bullet over him)

Actually, I was surprised when they remove Mai Love bonus in last game yet kept Latooni love bonus

Latooni didn't exist in Alpha unlike Mai
I guess she was dead in alpha?
http://howdrawmanga.com
  1. Boards
  2. Super Robot Taisen OG: The Moon Dwellers
  3. Huh, I never noticed that they gave the Love bonus Mai -> Ryusei back.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived