favorite car (revived)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto 2
  3. favorite car (revived)

User Info: lance_soldier

lance_soldier
9 years ago#1
Yeah, cars. I like a bunch, what's the name of that car in Lvl. 2? It was a nice sports car and its name began with an F or something, a couple parked ones are Kill Frenzy op's. I forget, but that;s it, and the tank.
Protesters, LEAVE ROCKSTAR GAMES ALONE!!!!

User Info: Giga_Bowser

Giga_Bowser
8 years ago#2
Still the Redneck Pickup!
Top 3 Favorite Video Games : Donkey Kong Country (SNES), Super Mario World (SNES), Donkey Kong Country 2 : Diddy's Kong Quest (SNES)

User Info: ConeyCowboy

ConeyCowboy
8 years ago#3
hey i woz the original poster of this topic but meh, special agent car,z type,t rex,michelle roadster and eddy :P
Jack Thompson must Dieee!!!

User Info: ConeyCowboy

ConeyCowboy
8 years ago#4
and lance the car is called Furore GT. wich is anutha favourite car of mine along with the rumbler lol
Jack Thompson must Dieee!!!

User Info: lance_soldier

lance_soldier
8 years ago#5
Furore GT, that was it! You mention some other cars that are great too. Such as the Rumbler and the Z Type, which is the best gang car with great speed and agile handling.

Redneck Pickup?! Well, it IS an interesting drive. I've been playing this game a lot lately just to remember the good ol' days before GTA IV comes out. Now I remember how good the first GTAs are.

Protesters, LEAVE ROCKSTAR GAMES ALONE!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Grand Theft Auto 2
  3. favorite car (revived)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived