Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
1 year ago#11
Yeah, time on the boss itself can't be it. First couple times I got Super Shredder I did get him down quick, but I also got him when I was way slower and didn't get him at all on my quickest run.
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk 3DS-4382-1981-6727

User Info: Asami85

Asami85
1 year ago#12
Played the game Co-op with my friends on twitch, and went Very Hard mode straight away at lvl 1, maaan it's so fkin hard lol and manage to get bebop down to 4/9 HP bars before he went crazy as shet.

We lowered the difficulty to hard after an hour :p, but for secret bosses, on Slash stage, The shark(Armaggon)? showed up.

Bebop = ?
Rocksteady = ?
Slash = Armaggon
Karai = Shredder
Armaggon = WingNut

thats how far we got so far, and continue the rest later today.
PSN: Salami85
http://www.twitch.tv/asami85 / http://www.youtube.com/user/Asami85

flipmode_1
1 year ago#13
Bebop = Rocksteady
Rocksteady = bebop
Slash = Armaggon
Karai = Shredder
Armaggon = WingNut
Wingnut = slash
Krang = ? - only one I haven't seen one for and there's not an empty scene in my movies menu like there was one for everyone else, so i don't think there is one.
mega krang = karai
Shredder = Super Shredder (after full health depletes you get an extra scene before STAGE CLEAR)

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#14
flipmode_1 posted...
Bebop = Rocksteady
Rocksteady = bebop
Slash = Armaggon
Karai = Shredder
Armaggon = WingNut
Wingnut = slash
Krang = ? - only one I haven't seen one for and there's not an empty scene in my movies menu like there was one for everyone else, so i don't think there is one.
mega krang = karai
Shredder = Super Shredder (after full health depletes you get an extra scene before STAGE CLEAR)

wait. I got slash on my first try during the wingnut battle. So I wasn't wrong I guess?

User Info: SoopaMan2K

SoopaMan2K
1 year ago#15
OZ_Archangel posted...
My guess is it has something to do with S ranking the side missions, or doing all the side missions to trigger the secret fight.

I'm going with this. I've noticed how when I got 'S' all the way through a stage, it triggers. Don't quote me on this though. I got 'S' on every mission on Karai's stage and fought Shredder. But in other missions like Slash(For example, I triggered it though) I got 'S' all the way through and it didn't trigger.
PSN, XBLGT, NNID: SoopaMan2K
Final Fantasy XIV: Lynx O', Server: Ultros

flipmode_1
1 year ago#16
To repost this link https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Mutants-in-Manhattan-Gameplay-FAQ

After playing more, it seems it's still luck. Even getting all S ranks I have not gotten a secret boss. I have gotten all A ranks and gotten one another time. Getting a better score just gives you a better chance of it happening. Just for example like if you get all S then maybe you have a 50% chance of it happening and if you have all A it's like 25%.

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#17
So Shredder appears on the construction site with Karai? That explains the trailer. Thought it was just a placement change for the trailer.

User Info: GP-02

GP-02
1 year ago#18
flipmode_1 posted...
To repost this link https://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Mutants-in-Manhattan-Gameplay-FAQ

After playing more, it seems it's still luck. Even getting all S ranks I have not gotten a secret boss. I have gotten all A ranks and gotten one another time. Getting a better score just gives you a better chance of it happening. Just for example like if you get all S then maybe you have a 50% chance of it happening and if you have all A it's like 25%.

I don't feel so bad about that. I prefer it to it happens every time after your first play through. I think it would be neat if they changed up and the bosses could have another possible partner per stage.
Our linkshell on Malboro-Malboro GFAQs aka Cornell and the dirty boys+Book

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#19
GP-02 posted...
flipmode_1 posted...

I don't feel so bad about that. I prefer it to it happens every time after your first play through. I think it would be neat if they changed up and the bosses could have another possible partner per stage.

yeah they just did it for more replay value.

on a side note I'm fairly positive that if you have someone who has cleared the stage online, you can still trigger secret. I'm still confused as to how I got slash on wingnut without clearing it.

User Info: CI254

CI254
1 year ago#20
Friend and I just got the hidden boss fight in Rocksteady's stage our first time there on Normal.
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto | PSN: Cionyl
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived