Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
1 year ago#21
You can still get S rank in this even if you take damage. It might be judging on overall performance, or has someone done terrible and still triggered the secret boss?

User Info: WiiareVenom

WiiareVenom
1 year ago#22
So, Super Shredder follows these rules for appearances as well?
I was summoned to the future by the last of mankind, to defend them in their hour of need. But my old enemy, Skeletor, followed me.... 3DS FC: 5155-3151-4613

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#23
WiiareVenom posted...

Beginning to doubt it. First time, on Easy, I fought Shredder alone. Next three times, first on Easy, the other two on Normal, he popped up every time.

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
1 year ago#24
SharkOmega posted...
WiiareVenom posted...

Beginning to doubt it. First time, on Easy, I fought Shredder alone. Next three times, first on Easy, the other two on Normal, he popped up every time.

He's been random for me. Played his stage on Normal like 10 times and only got him twice.
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk 3DS-4382-1981-6727

User Info: Wolverinefactor

Wolverinefactor
1 year ago#25
Super shredder requires you to stand over top his body and continue attacking. This is how I got it every time.
Reading WoT series
GT Wolverinefactor PSN Wolvyfactor - http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=wolverinefactor

User Info: OZ_Archangel

OZ_Archangel
1 year ago#26
SoopaMan2K posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
My guess is it has something to do with S ranking the side missions, or doing all the side missions to trigger the secret fight.

I'm going with this. I've noticed how when I got 'S' all the way through a stage, it triggers. Don't quote me on this though. I got 'S' on every mission on Karai's stage and fought Shredder. But in other missions like Slash(For example, I triggered it though) I got 'S' all the way through and it didn't trigger.

Im upto wingnut and dont think this is true now. The rocksteady and bebop stages I A ranked. The Kari and Slash missions I S ranked but yep no secret fight, Im yet to see a secret fight in this game I must really suck at this game
"Why do you hesitate to extend the power of Macedon - your power"-Alexander The Great \_O__/ >>>> l__O__l "YES"."YES"

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#27
OZ_Archangel posted...
SoopaMan2K posted...
OZ_Archangel posted...
My guess is it has something to do with S ranking the side missions, or doing all the side missions to trigger the secret fight.

I'm going with this. I've noticed how when I got 'S' all the way through a stage, it triggers. Don't quote me on this though. I got 'S' on every mission on Karai's stage and fought Shredder. But in other missions like Slash(For example, I triggered it though) I got 'S' all the way through and it didn't trigger.

Im upto wingnut and dont think this is true now. The rocksteady and bebop stages I A ranked. The Kari and Slash missions I S ranked but yep no secret fight, Im yet to see a secret fight in this game I must really suck at this game

Super Shredder seems to be the secret fight that triggers the most. 9 out of 10 times it triggers for me.

User Info: Asami85

Asami85
1 year ago#28
we fought super shredder in very hard during Coop yesterday, and lol... you never gonna believe it or you already have experience it too.

well we died on first attempt, but on our 2nd attempt, he got like 6 HP bars left and we all died but the funny thing is, for some reason he fell off the stage and we won. (didnt even know it was possible till we saw he died while everyone was in the room eating pizza trying to mash harder to get back in the stage....

im gonna try to find it on my archive on twitch.. when i get back home from work.
PSN: Salami85
http://www.twitch.tv/asami85 / http://www.youtube.com/user/Asami85

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#29
Asami85 posted...
we fought super shredder in very hard during Coop yesterday, and lol... you never gonna believe it or you already have experience it too.

well we died on first attempt, but on our 2nd attempt, he got like 6 HP bars left and we all died but the funny thing is, for some reason he fell off the stage and we won. (didnt even know it was possible till we saw he died while everyone was in the room eating pizza trying to mash harder to get back in the stage....

im gonna try to find it on my archive on twitch.. when i get back home from work.

this JUST happened to me not that long ago. I died of laughter. It was the funniest thing. You weren't in a room with someone named "blazinRELOAD" right?

User Info: Asami85

Asami85
1 year ago#30
GameplayZero posted...
Asami85 posted...

this JUST happened to me not that long ago. I died of laughter. It was the funniest thing. You weren't in a room with someone named "blazinRELOAD" right?

nope i was together with other twitch users i know
PSN: Salami85
http://www.twitch.tv/asami85 / http://www.youtube.com/user/Asami85
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Well, I know you can get secret bosses on Normal *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived