Online recruitment thread (adding people for co-op)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Online recruitment thread (adding people for co-op)

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#11
added most of you here.

User Info: KoopaKingJr87

KoopaKingJr87
1 year ago#12
I would but my games lose connection as soon as the level starts. Does anyone else have this issue or is it a minor few? I haven't seen anything online about it being a massive problem, but I know my internet and I'm 90% sure it's not me.

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#13
GameplayZero posted...
added most of you here.

Most huh? Alright, I'll try to remain only mildly offended.

KoopaKingJr87 posted...
I would but my games lose connection as soon as the level starts. Does anyone else have this issue or is it a minor few? I haven't seen anything online about it being a massive problem, but I know my internet and I'm 90% sure it's not me.

Never happened to me. But there are times when I start a 4 player match, and one person isn't with us when it starts.

User Info: sheed925

sheed925
1 year ago#14
Psn sheed925
Difficulty and character dont matter

GameplayZero
1 year ago#15
SharkOmega posted...
GameplayZero posted...
added most of you here.

KoopaKingJr87 posted...

Never happened to me. But there are times when I start a 4 player match, and one person isn't with us when it starts.

whoops guess I didn't lol. Let me change that. I said most because I couldn't add the person who mentioned using ps3 version.

also mainly playing extra hard (with a side of haRd mode) lately. Though some people randomly disconnect and drop out so it's a pain when there is only 2 of us. It's doable to do 2 players with 2 AI but it's so much better with 3-4. I'd say 3 is the minimum unless you want the fight to take forever.

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#16
GameplayZero posted...
SharkOmega posted...
GameplayZero posted...
added most of you here.

KoopaKingJr87 posted...

whoops guess I didn't lol. Let me change that. I said most because I couldn't add the person who mentioned using ps3 version.

Was mainly teasing anyway.

GameplayZero
1 year ago#17
SharkOmega posted...
GameplayZero posted...
SharkOmega posted...
GameplayZero posted...
added most of you here.

KoopaKingJr87 posted...

Was mainly teasing anyway.

haha I know. Added you. but I'm going out for a jog so I won't be on for a bit.

GameplayZero
1 year ago#18
bump

User Info: lutfyy

lutfyy
1 year ago#19
Just finished the game. Wanna play coop and fight secret bosses on coop
Psn: lutfy

User Info: CAiNiACprime

CAiNiACprime
1 year ago#20
PSN - aPAWNinGAMES

Mikey
Hard Difficulty
Any Level
- - - FC = 2320 6482 7011- - - ACNL: CAiNiAC @ Koudelka
- - - PSN & GT = aPAWNinGAMES - - -
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Online recruitment thread (adding people for co-op)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived