Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Crazy Glitches & Tutorials

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Crazy Glitches & Tutorials

User Info: TeamSnes

TeamSnes
1 year ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gdd10bYNYq8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VQSANdDnkQ

User Info: New_Birdman

New_Birdman
1 year ago#2
Amazing! I didn't think there would be much in the way of OOBs due to the game having infinite jumps. There's are very impressive methods. I'll be subscribing.

The barrel one should allow you to go pretty much anywhere right? Have you tried getting past the laser barriers in Rocksteady's stage? Or is there no barrel in that part? There could be a load trigger that lets you walk right out of there without defusing.

Looks like that Leonardo one will become a top speedrun strat. I wonder how many other places it can be done?

I'm also wonder how this will affect multiplayer lol.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#3
awesome. Subbed for future content.

also a glitch worth noting is that the secret boss on the last level can be killed instantly I think if all turtles are KO'd and in the lair BUT one more has to be quick enough to not get a game over. What happened to me and someone else on the forums was that the boss went into the sky after one of us got out of the lair and just immediately died. Idk if you need him at specific health or not, but I doubt it.

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#4
New_Birdman posted...
Amazing! I didn't think there would be much in the way of OOBs due to the game having infinite jumps. There's are very impressive methods. I'll be subscribing.

The barrel one should allow you to go pretty much anywhere right? Have you tried getting past the laser barriers in Rocksteady's stage? Or is there no barrel in that part? There could be a load trigger that lets you walk right out of there without defusing.

Looks like that Leonardo one will become a top speedrun strat. I wonder how many other places it can be done?

PRetty sure this game can't be speedran, since everytime you start a stage, all the missions are randomized, and secret bosses popping up to make the stage longer is also random.

New_Birdman
1 year ago#5
Yeah that sounds right, unless players come up with a way to do well and bad at the same time lol. Actually sounds interesting.

User Info: LgacyX6

LgacyX6
1 year ago#6
Strange. I never experienced any glitches when I played it.
My YT channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MegamanNG
My FB: http://www.facebook.com/MegamaNG

New_Birdman
1 year ago#7
Did something interesting with your barrel glitch on Rocksteady's stage.

Using a combination of double jumps and switching turtles to jump again then Super Jump, I was able to get into the tunnel behind the laser wall and that part where you must disarm those terminals between the rails. This is the final room before the boss. Sadly there's nothing in here nor any loading trigger. Seems you must go through all the triggers to end the stage.

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#8
New_Birdman posted...
Did something interesting with your barrel glitch on Rocksteady's stage.

Using a combination of double jumps and switching turtles to jump again then Super Jump, I was able to get into the tunnel behind the laser wall and that part where you must disarm those terminals between the rails. This is the final room before the boss. Sadly there's nothing in here nor any loading trigger. Seems you must go through all the triggers to end the stage.

Considering you have to stand on some blue circle to enter the Rocksteady boss, it makes sense.

TeamSnes
1 year ago#9
New_Birdman posted...

Hey Thank You, Yeah this game is a challenge and didn't expect much but we rocked it. We have used barrels to get past the laser barriers nothing special, The load trigger actually doesn't work your forced to complete the current mission. It works in many places but it's best to just explore yourself but if your really curious hit me up PM me on YouTube and ill help you out. I got a new TMNT glitch video out check it out!!!

TeamSnes
1 year ago#10
GameplayZero posted...
awesome. Subbed for future content.

also a glitch worth noting is that the secret boss on the last level can be killed instantly I think if all turtles are KO'd and in the lair BUT one more has to be quick enough to not get a game over. What happened to me and someone else on the forums was that the boss went into the sky after one of us got out of the lair and just immediately died. Idk if you need him at specific health or not, but I doubt it.

Thanks, That sounds awesome!!!
  1. Boards
  2. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan
  3. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mutants in Manhattan Crazy Glitches & Tutorials

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived