Final Jetpack Cutscene?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: DontTouchMyPie

DontTouchMyPie
1 year ago#1
Asking here for some friends, they did super shredder several times but couldnt get the last cutscene to trigger, anyone know how to get the last scene?
Follow me on instagram! Shin.Megami.Tyler
PS1 Tho. <3

User Info: SharkOmega

SharkOmega
1 year ago#2
DontTouchMyPie posted...
Asking here for some friends, they did super shredder several times but couldnt get the last cutscene to trigger, anyone know how to get the last scene?

By...beating the game?

User Info: CI254

CI254
1 year ago#3
Just taking a swing in the dark, but there are some cutscenes that are exclusive to the single player story mode. Are they trying to see them in multiplayer?
{O,o}:O RLY?::::::::::{o,o}Shut the **** up.
/)__)::::::::::::::::::::::::::(__(\ SteamID: ci254 -Ci- Gaisuto | PSN: Cionyl

User Info: flipmode_1

flipmode_1
1 year ago#4
CI254 posted...
Just taking a swing in the dark, but there are some cutscenes that are exclusive to the single player story mode. Are they trying to see them in multiplayer?

This is some of the biggest horse **** in the game! The game is focused on MP, but if you choose to go that route you can't see everything. If you go SP, you're getting a gimped experience because the AI is some of the dumbest I've ever seen. I watched a couple streamers play together and they beat the last level to just get thrown out to the level select screen afterwards. You have to replay the level again in SP if you want that cutscene and the credits? You freaking kidding me?!
GT-Flip Munk PSN-Flip-Munk 3DS-4382-1981-6727

SharkOmega
1 year ago#5
flipmode_1 posted...
CI254 posted...

This is some of the biggest horse **** in the game! The game is focused on MP, but if you choose to go that route you can't see everything. If you go SP, you're getting a gimped experience because the AI is some of the dumbest I've ever seen. I watched a couple streamers play together and they beat the last level to just get thrown out to the level select screen afterwards. You have to replay the level again in SP if you want that cutscene and the credits? You freaking kidding me?!

It makes sense since you have to go through a cutscene, playable credits, and regular credits afterwards. And everytime I play online, everyone wants to watch ever inch of ever cutscene. Odds are, they'd do it with the credits too, so I'd have to wait a long time before they get done to put us in another level.

flipmode_1
1 year ago#6
Then leave it up to the host to skip it.

SharkOmega
1 year ago#7
flipmode_1 posted...
Then leave it up to the host to skip it.

And then you just proved my point.

flipmode_1
1 year ago#8
You also changed your response as I was typing mine. Have it a vote. Let the other person just pause and leave. Don't just screw people out of the ending they worked their asses of to get!

SharkOmega
1 year ago#9
flipmode_1 posted...
You also changed your response as I was typing mine. Have it a vote. Let the other person just pause and leave. Don't just screw people out of the ending they worked their asses of to get!

Unfortunately, the game doesn't have a voting option, though that might of been your point from the beginning I guess.

User Info: GameplayZero

GameplayZero
1 year ago#10
I just thought the cutscene was removed. I actually didn't know about this and was wondering why there was no proper ending. Thanks.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived