This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

As we get close to launch, what are you most afraid of?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. As we get close to launch, what are you most afraid of?

User Info: rontifu

rontifu
1 year ago#11
I picked other simply because my main concerns can be linked to a couple of your points.

But it can be summarized in ''No surprises left''.

When I play a game, Pokémon or another game, I like to discover some things myself. I'm afraid that GameFreak made too many announcements and whatever's left that we don't know of are very subpar things.

I want to play the game and have a bit of 'oohhh' moments, whether it's from a new Pokémon, a new Alola Form, new Mega, new features or simply a plot twist in the story.
3DS FC: 3797-5803-7124, 2037-1111-4684 Pokemon X name: Simon // Pokemon Y name: Amanda

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 year ago#12
I voted 1, but a mixture of 1 and 2, really: I want there to be more new Pokémon (at least 100) and I want some to be left unrevealed to still have some surprises when playing the game.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: KFrosty3

KFrosty3
1 year ago#13
Other: I am worried that my RBY Pokes wont be able to transfer over into Gen 6 due to the over abuse of the Missingno glitch.

Also, I am worried the rival is going to suck worse than the previous ones. I hated fighting the XY crew and felt terrible for ever going against Wally. I fear the new kid is going to be just all the bad parts of these rivals
Darklit_Mewtwo: Whatever you're smoking, I want some
Phantom_Nook: I'm smoking logic.

User Info: Lizuka8002

Lizuka8002
1 year ago#14
My biggest concern is easily the post-game.

User Info: gamermasterwiz

gamermasterwiz
1 year ago#15
They better give us NEW evolutions for previous gen Pokemon. Otherwise that's it for me. I'm giving up on this franchise..they're just lazy now and pandering to Genwunners with these redesigned 'formes'(eg. Mega, Alolan).

I mean come on, we're 7 gens in and still nothing on Dunsparce, Qwifish and Corsola.
PSN: blueink8 Steam ID: blueknightv
3DS Friend Code: 5472-7755-3530 (PKM Friend Safari : Ground)

User Info: 1337drakken

1337drakken
1 year ago#16
Im afriad they won't have new eevee evolutions. I want at least 2 to continue the trend before Sylveon. Thats all I ask for
I believe the children are our future... thats why we got to stop them now!

User Info: Trialman

Trialman
1 year ago#17
I'm just hoping that the starters get final evos that aren't horrific.
I don't care what anyone says, I think of Gardevoir as male.

User Info: Soothesayer

Soothesayer
1 year ago#18
gamermasterwiz posted...
They better give us NEW evolutions for previous gen Pokemon. Otherwise that's it for me. I'm giving up on this franchise..they're just lazy now and pandering to Genwunners with these redesigned 'formes'(eg. Mega, Alolan).

I mean come on, we're 7 gens in and still nothing on Dunsparce, Qwifish and Corsola.

This is probably the silliest thing in this thread. Not every pokemon needs to evolve or be competitive A-game. Honestly I'm fine Dunsparce being the way he is because he's such an oddball anyway. Corsola qwilfish yeah they could use evos but it's not worth quitting the series over.

User Info: MJOLNRVII

MJOLNRVII
1 year ago#19
Ditto not being available in Gen VII without transfer. My first goal for postgame is to get a Ditto, level it up to 100, and then Hyper Train it until it has 6 perfect IV's.
XBL GT: MercifulScarab PSN: DemonsniperM40 3DS FC: 3866-8391-7573
http://i.imgtc.com/WBp3VHL.gif http://i.imgtc.com/aGc8opg.gif https://imgtc.com/i/tQBwJ35.gif

User Info: Lexifox

Lexifox
1 year ago#20
Other: natural disasters and ghosts.

But we're talking Pokemon, Battle Caps being a pain to get.
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. As we get close to launch, what are you most afraid of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived