This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EXP share made the game so easy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. EXP share made the game so easy

User Info: Kuwaganon

Kuwaganon
1 year ago#41
DRulerLightning posted...
Ku-Ri-Boh posted...
Junko Enoshima

is a s*** character
anyone that likes it needs a new brain

who'd clarify as a non s*** character?

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
1 year ago#42
Does not make the game easy at all just removes pointless grinding for 6 Pokemon. I don't really consider anything that is acquired from grinding to have anything to do with difficulty.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Fire Emblem Fates Mycastle 05358-10817-47902-76093

User Info: McTCM

McTCM
1 year ago#43
Or ... you know ... they could balance the game around having exp share.
Fc: 2621-2601-7413
Address:17657 80905 52784 15776

User Info: metal01

metal01
1 year ago#44
Seriously so much freaking whining, and complaining on this board. You don't like it, don't use it, if you like it, use it.

Sammycakes88
1 year ago#45
McTCM posted...
Or ... you know ... they could balance the game around having exp share.

Balance the game around something that can be turned off? And that clearly depends on how much fighting you do!

You get the option to turn it off, why should people not even have the option of useing it just cause you are to lazy to turn it off. You have a choice but you want to take away other people from having any choice at all to suit your selfish ideas of fun.

User Info: Misha-Heart

Misha-Heart
1 year ago#46
There should be a bingo card for stuff like this.
Yuri/Shoujo-Ai is the purest love. No questions asked.
Love Live! Sunshine! has brought forth hope and will revolutionize the world.

User Info: sonic2307

sonic2307
1 year ago#47
yokitaqueen0220 posted...
sonic2307 posted...
EJW posted...
RavingSwoobat posted...
EJW posted...
I see it doesn't work for the way you and others play. But for me and others, it works perfectly. I've always wanted multiple teams in my games and this makes it easier for me to do so. I benefit from it very well. We pretty much play differently and it unfortunately benefits one side and not the other.

And this is why it needs changing. It only benefits one side.

It doesn't need changing, it needs another one.

I agree. Let's change the current exp.share's name to exp.all, then reintroduce the old exp.share as a held item.

That should shut them up.

An PSA BW levelling system sucks. A LOT

It is common sense.

Gamefaqs lacks a lot of that apparently.
I'm Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.
3DS FC: 0962-9436-8898 Currently not accepting friend requests.

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
1 year ago#48
Tacoman561 posted...
I have no clue why people think the Gen VI Exp. Share makes the game easier. First of all, it's easy to begin with. That having been said, all it does is give your Pokemon that weren't in battle get experience, instead of just the Pokemon that were in battle. This does not make the game easier; it makes the game faster, because it reduces the amount of grinding needed to level your Pokemon. Instead of having to level six Pokemon individually, you can level two and the other four will be close to the two you battled with. It makes the game less time-consuming; the difficulty is not changed whatsoever.

Seriously this. I always bring this up when I partake in this discussion, but as you can see from my response being your only reply, the argument is always ignored.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?", PSN: ourtheNGW, SSB 3DS Mains: R.O.B., Duck Hunt

Sammycakes88
1 year ago#49
the_NGW posted...
Tacoman561 posted...
I have no clue why people think the Gen VI Exp. Share makes the game easier. First of all, it's easy to begin with. That having been said, all it does is give your Pokemon that weren't in battle get experience, instead of just the Pokemon that were in battle. This does not make the game easier; it makes the game faster, because it reduces the amount of grinding needed to level your Pokemon. Instead of having to level six Pokemon individually, you can level two and the other four will be close to the two you battled with. It makes the game less time-consuming; the difficulty is not changed whatsoever.

Seriously this. I always bring this up when I partake in this discussion, but as you can see from my response being your only reply, the argument is always ignored.
I posted something similar making something less of a grind does not equal easier.

User Info: Teiruzuobu

Teiruzuobu
1 year ago#50
Sammycakes88 posted...
the_NGW posted...
Tacoman561 posted...

I posted something similar making something less of a grind does not equal easier.

This is a freaking JRPG. Every JRPG is easier if you level faster.

It's insane that people even think that this is an argument. The "grind" is there for a reason, it isn't just to "waste" your time.
Final Fantasy XI
Hastega is an ability of Garuda, the summoned avatar. It grants haste to all party members within range.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. EXP share made the game so easy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived