This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

EXP share made the game so easy

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. EXP share made the game so easy

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
1 year ago#61
Bump cause we need 3 topics on this in the first page.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Fire Emblem Fates Mycastle 05358-10817-47902-76093

User Info: EJW

EJW
1 year ago#62
Andrex_93 posted...
Also, the games are not and shouldn't be balanced around the usage of multiple teams in one playthrough.

Screw that.
So if somebody calls your bull****, they are somehow a 'fanboy', 'drone', 'sheep', or 'blind' despite them obviously knowing more about the situation than you.

User Info: Gunz77

Gunz77
1 year ago#63
It made the game so easy that you beat it 2 weeks before you even got it. That's terrible. Preorder cancelled!
NNID: LoganT1993 ---- 3DS FC: 2466 - 2352 - 1472
Official Chesto Berry enthusiast of the Pokemon Sun board

User Info: Andrex_93

Andrex_93
1 year ago#64
EJW posted...
Andrex_93 posted...
Also, the games are not and shouldn't be balanced around the usage of multiple teams in one playthrough.

Screw that.

You can't seriously pretend that the developers somehow balance the games around using multiple teams, therefore forcing every player (even the vast majority that doesn't wanna do that) to play that way. You can, thanks to the brokenness of the EXP Share, play that way yourself, and at the moment "your side" has the tools to do so with little to no effort, so I see no reason why you should want things to change.
"Actors are agents of change. A film, a piece of theater, a piece of music, or a book can make a difference. It can change the world."

User Info: Sammycakes88

Sammycakes88
1 year ago#65
Andrex_93 posted...
EJW posted...
Andrex_93 posted...

Screw that.

You can't seriously pretend that the developers somehow balance the games around using multiple teams, therefore forcing every player (even the vast majority that doesn't wanna do that) to play that way. You can, thanks to the brokenness of the EXP Share, play that way yourself, and at the moment "your side" has the tools to do so with little to no effort, so I see no reason why you should want things to change.

How does it affect you in any way how people play their single player games? Really can't see an argument when you have the choice to turn it off and play the game the way you want.
PS4 Sammycake88/Xbox One Sammycakes88
Fire Emblem Fates Mycastle 05358-10817-47902-76093

User Info: the_NGW

the_NGW
1 year ago#66
I just don't see how keeping a team at a relatively balanced level without having to swap who is at the head while just normally going through a route instead of stopping and grinding my other 5 Pokemon up to keep up with the leader every route or however often is a bad thing or even making the game easier. Grinding isn't just overleveling. Assuming no experience share, if my lead Pokemon is say..2-3 levels ahead of the party (maybe 4-5), I have to stop and switch to a different lead and grind them up 2-5 levels to keep up with the leader, and do this four more times for the entire team instead of how it is now where the experience share lets me keep the same lead and my team will be a consistent level without having to stop to grind at all.
GP Vs 2016: Second Place Winner
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?", PSN: ourtheNGW, SSB 3DS Mains: R.O.B., Duck Hunt

User Info: ravulpix

ravulpix
1 year ago#67
SkyWolf78 posted...
Mr_Yooj posted...
SkyWolf78 posted...
Mr_Yooj posted...
SkyWolf78 posted...
Mr_Yooj posted...
You can turn it off.

~Woosh~

~Wash~

~Wish~

~Wishiwashi~

~You win~

Wishi washi wish wash
I got them all!! Thanks Pokebank!
Shiny hunter... #TeamPopplio

User Info: CircleOfManias

CircleOfManias
1 year ago#68
The Exp. Share isn't the problem. Not balancing the level curve around having the Exp. Share is the problem.
Sick liaisons raise this monumental mark
The sun sets forever over Blackwater Park

User Info: OfficeChair

OfficeChair
1 year ago#69
I think it makes early game easy and doesn't do much after midgame. Typing and a pokemon's natural stats are what really matters past level 45.

User Info: omgseal

omgseal
1 year ago#70
CircleOfManias posted...
The Exp. Share isn't the problem. Not balancing the level curve around having the Exp. Share is the problem.
PSN: bongchoof
Pawn: Deckard(Lv. 52 currently. Changes often.) Currently: Warrior
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. EXP share made the game so easy

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived