This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Chain currently at 190 and still nothing -_-

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Chain currently at 190 and still nothing -_-

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
1 year ago#21
Longest was like 400 for a beldum for me. And it was a pain to catch too because of terrible capture rate. Good thing I used alolan Marowak with false swipe so take down couldnt do anything. But define try worth it now with a beautiful shiny Metagross :)
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Fan of King of Tamil Cinema, Thalaiva Superstar Rajinikanth

User Info: ssj_duelist

ssj_duelist
1 year ago#22
tottenhamfan posted...
Longest was like 400 for a beldum for me. And it was a pain to catch too because of terrible capture rate. Good thing I used alolan Marowak with false swipe so take down couldnt do anything. But define try worth it now with a beautiful shiny Metagross :)

but oras gave you a free shiny beldum

What's the minimum you have to chain before the odds go to 500?
My Canon: Battle of Gods (movie) > Resurrection F Super Cut > Universe 6 (anime) > Future Trunks (manga)

User Info: omisfly

omisfly
1 year ago#23
873 sos calls before I finally got a shiny grubbin lol, Smeargle chaining too good

User Info: tottenhamfan

tottenhamfan
1 year ago#24
ssj_duelist posted...
tottenhamfan posted...

but oras gave you a free shiny beldum

What's the minimum you have to chain before the odds go to 500?

Yeah ik but I wanted one with my own name under ot. And also just for satisfaction
Tottenham Hotspur fan. #COYS #THFC
Fan of King of Tamil Cinema, Thalaiva Superstar Rajinikanth

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
1 year ago#25
JayDotKill posted...
Powersaves

This.
N3DS friendcode: 0860-3228-8273 (PAL) > Name: Piet S. / Pietendo
Waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Yooka-Laylee, Pokemon Sun & BT!

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
1 year ago#26
Tha_Man_DS posted...
JayDotKill posted...
Powersaves

This.

TC wouldn't be making this topic if he was just going to cheat a Shiny up...come on, people.
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: VyersReaver

VyersReaver
1 year ago#27
Garrafan posted...
i'm almost out of moves with all 6 can i continue with struggle? >_>

That's why I've grown 100+ Leppa Berries in Poke Pelago.
3DS FC: 2423 - 4301 - 6207
Moon IGN: Safer

User Info: Tha_Man_DS

Tha_Man_DS
1 year ago#28
GatedSunOne posted...
Tha_Man_DS posted...
JayDotKill posted...
Powersaves

This.

TC wouldn't be making this topic if he was just going to cheat a Shiny up...come on, people.

Seriously, don't be a hypocrite.
Also you AND TC did the Missingo. thingy back in the days (IF you played R&B), so why put so much effort in getting a shiny right now, if you can get it the easy way (+ you can do everyting with it, IF you turn normal PKMN shiny). ;)
N3DS friendcode: 0860-3228-8273 (PAL) > Name: Piet S. / Pietendo
Waiting for: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Yooka-Laylee, Pokemon Sun & BT!

User Info: GatedSunOne

GatedSunOne
1 year ago#29
Tha_Man_DS posted...
GatedSunOne posted...
Tha_Man_DS posted...
JayDotKill posted...
Powersaves

This.

Seriously, don't be a hypocrite.
Also you AND TC did the Missingo. thingy back in the days (IF you played R&B), so why put so much effort in getting a shiny right now, if you can get it the easy way (+ you can do everyting with it, IF you turn normal PKMN shiny). ;)

My first game was GSC. I didn't even get the chance to "Missingno" anything for almost a decade (read: until I moved out), much less even cheat in GSC itself.

Even then, the game you're trying to rally behind has been irrelevant towards competition/trading since RSE, and in general, for almost two decades. That will change when Bank hits, but as far as I know, you cannot hack Virtual Console RBY Pokemon to be perfect and battle-ready monsters the same way you can Powersave SM.

I'm not going to argue morals for or against cheating (we will be here a while if we do), but unlike Powesaves, it isn't affecting anyone to Missingno stuff up in your own game -ironically, it's the only way to 100% the Dex if you don't have IRL allies. But everyone may agree that it'd a big deal to them if they are handed Powersaved Pokemon over/in exchange for natual ones.

Not everyone will take the shortcut if it's handed to them.
FC; 2964 8693 8509 IGN: Epsilon (OR) TSV: 1874 (X)
Lucid Dreamer's Log 2015: 48/365; Nightmares: 40. Serebii's 1000 Buneary Champion; FE: Fates' Typing Bard.

User Info: KrulWarrior

KrulWarrior
1 year ago#30
Tha_Man_DS posted...
JayDotKill posted...
Pkhex

This.

Fixed
3DS FC: 2895-6975-8311
IGN: Gymbro Jones
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Chain currently at 190 and still nothing -_-

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived