This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get this game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Should I get this game?

User Info: Jak253

Jak253
3 months ago#1
Pokémon X & Y was a major comeback (from the weird mons in diamond/pearl to black/white), how does this one flare?

Help me hatch my dragon egg by using this link (which dragon pokemon should I name it?):
http://www.treasuretrooper.com/touchegg/28548/fdd58dd1ed063a27569709e586c99967

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
3 months ago#2
USUM will be out in 2 months.
Behold my beauty!
~Rebecca~ <3

User Info: Joshsun

Joshsun
3 months ago#3
You can get Sun/Moon cheap reuse in some places. I think you should by a used copy and wait for USUM.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: MasterAdeptAlex

MasterAdeptAlex
3 months ago#4
I would wait for USUM. It's just going to be the same game as Sun and Moon. Except an alternate story, different pokemon forms, and possibly more areas to explore.
"A bit of advice. Try using knives next time, works better for close encounters." Leon Resident Evil 4

User Info: CherryTsundere

CherryTsundere
3 months ago#5
MasterAdeptAlex posted...
I would wait for USUM. It's just going to be the same game as Sun and Moon. Except an alternate story, different pokemon forms, and possibly more areas to explore.

Also possible Move tutors, National Dex and maybe, just mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Festival Plaza scrapped in favor of PSS.
Behold my beauty!
~Rebecca~ <3

Joshsun
3 months ago#6
CherryTsundere posted...
MasterAdeptAlex posted...

Also possible Move tutors, National Dex and maybe, just mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Festival Plaza scrapped in favor of PSS.

Sadly I think the Plaza will stay, but online features get updated in gen 8. Perhaps add some message system during trades in stand of the pre worded message system they have like "Can I see your Pokémon" I want Strong Pokémon" ete. When I saw the message board in the trade part of the game, I was like YESSSS we can message and bargain over Pokémon, only to be VERY upset with the pre words.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: Gasher4643

Gasher4643
3 months ago#7
Lol its gamefreak were talking about
Of course they're gonna mess the sequel up and wont give us the stuff we want
We'll get gimmicky game mechanics that wont serve a purpose atleast, bc we all love those
maby they'll shove the rotom dex further down our throats
FC: 2165-9676-4862 IGN: AC

User Info: Captn_Flounder

Captn_Flounder
3 months ago#8
Joshsun posted...
When I saw the message board in the trade part of the game, I was like YESSSS we can message and bargain over Pokémon, only to be VERY upset with the pre words

Lol, we have a better chance of getting 6v6 singles matchmaking in a Pokemon game than the ability to type anything
Always looking to trade breedjects
FC 3454 - 1165 - 2706 IGN iSquirtle TSV 2387

Joshsun
3 months ago#9
Captn_Flounder posted...
Joshsun posted...
When I saw the message board in the trade part of the game, I was like YESSSS we can message and bargain over Pokémon, only to be VERY upset with the pre words

Lol, we have a better chance of getting 6v6 singles matchmaking in a Pokemon game than the ability to type anything

I really didn't see the point of adding a message board in the trade screen part of the game, if you could not type anything. Words like I want strong Pokémon or Show me Your Pokémon, or I want shinny's is not going to help in the communication of trade. It just made stuff even more confusion lol.

I want strong Pokémon, ok but which one lol.
FC4399-2452-9478

User Info: crs1989

crs1989
3 months ago#10
If you can wait until November just get Ultra Sun then. Get Sun or Moon if you can get them at a good price though
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Sun
  3. Should I get this game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived