Character turns chrome/silver in Character Creation? Help ):

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter Nights
  3. Character turns chrome/silver in Character Creation? Help ):

User Info: LinoleumZ

LinoleumZ
6 years ago#1
So I just installed NWN Diamond and I was customizing the appearance of my character, as soon as I went to choose a skin color, the character turned completely silver/metallic, then the same for the hair and the tatoos. The color options also just turned to black. Has anybody else come across this? The game is patched to date, I don't have any mods or haks, I tried changing video settings... I am running Windows 7 btw, if that matters at all. If anyone could even guess at the problem I would be much appreciative. Thanks :)

User Info: LinoleumZ

LinoleumZ
6 years ago#2
Found the problem. Apparently GOG.com (where I bought the game) is selling buggy install files >.< To solve the problem you just need to manually patch it to 1.69 with Bioware's critical rebuild program.

Anyway, here's the link for more info:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/neverwinter_nights_diamond/customization_issues_with_color/post33

I'm sure I won't be the last to come across this problem....
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter Nights
  3. Character turns chrome/silver in Character Creation? Help ):

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived