Everyone here needs to watch this.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Everyone here needs to watch this.

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
1 year ago#1
I agree with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJqCyZArPY
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me through gamfaqs with your code if you add me. NNID: trunks2003

User Info: omniryu

omniryu
1 year ago#2
Trunks 2003 posted...
I agree with him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwJqCyZArPY

That's what I have been saying

User Info: Trunks 2003

Trunks 2003
1 year ago#3
Bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bump
Look at Frosty go
Bumpity bump bump
bumpity bump bump
Over the hills of snow.
Click my name to get my 3DS friend code. Pm me through gamfaqs with your code if you add me. NNID: trunks2003

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
1 year ago#4
As cringy as this guy is, I find myself agreeing with him more often than not. The fact is, the specs for the Switch wouldn't even be that bad if it were just a successor to the 3DS. But it's not. It's being marketed as a hybrid device that is meant to function as a home console as well as a handheld. So for a flagship console, the specs are obviously beyond pathetic seeing as how it's even worse than the Wii and Wii U were relative to the tech at the time of their releases.

Ultimately though, what this really means is that Nintendo has finally abandoned the home console market and have instead devoted all of their resources to milking the handheld market as much as possible before it dries up. That's really the take home point here that hardly anyone seems to be discussing. For the first time in over 30 years, Nintendo will not have a real console on the market because it seems that even they've finally realized that they can't compete in that space. With their new devotion to mobile devices, it will be interesting to see where they're at in a few years. Once the handheld market is dead will they become a mobile developer exclusively, or will they finally go the way of Sega and become a 3rd party software developer?

User Info: aluminafalcon

aluminafalcon
1 year ago#5
Rich is Rich. He knows drama ups his views and chooses topics accordingly. If you watch him enough you see that he lacks certain parts of a technical background ( yes he can build a pc but he doesnt have a firm grasp of what industry chips can actually do which leads him to over speculate on what new consoles might or might not do). His opinion is interesting to take into account as it matches well with consumers but as a technical analyst he is laughably bad.
Hanlon's razor " Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

User Info: DaLagga

DaLagga
1 year ago#6
aluminafalcon posted...
Rich is Rich. He knows drama ups his views and chooses topics accordingly. If you watch him enough you see that he lacks certain parts of a technical background ( yes he can build a pc but he doesnt have a firm grasp of what industry chips can actually do which leads him to over speculate on what new consoles might or might not do). His opinion is interesting to take into account as it matches well with consumers but as a technical analyst he is laughably bad.

He's not trying to be a tech analyst here. All he's really doing is quoting Digital Foundry (who are tech analysts) and restating stuff that we already know about Nintendo and their rampant disregard for 3rd party developers. Which is ironic seeing as how if they continue on their current path, they're going to be one.

User Info: Red_hot_smasher

Red_hot_smasher
1 year ago#7
No, everyone needs to watch this ffs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSzNr7vfDwg
All these organizations for human rights, and yet noone cares about the victims of copyright law. ;(
Sierpinski Triangle = Yo dawg, I heard you like Triforces.

User Info: mehmeh1

mehmeh1
1 year ago#8
Red_hot_smasher posted...
No, everyone needs to watch this ffs:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSzNr7vfDwg

his next video is more relevant to the topic
FC: 3840-6927-7945, have OR/Y/SM4SH/PSMD I'm a youtuber, here is my link: https://m.youtube.com/#/user/bigbangpegasusmaster.I play games

User Info: Hyperkirby013

Hyperkirby013
1 year ago#9
Really this is what has been on my mind for a while

An underpowered system=lower sales=no 3rd parties=less games=even less sales

and the cycle just keeps going on
NNID:Hyperkirby013
Pokken Gamer Tag: Master of Darkness/MoD

User Info: zado19

zado19
1 year ago#10
Thank god they are embedded now so I know not to click s*** links
PSN: zado19, FC: 2449-5775-0135 Madness
President Kennedys kids didn't become president or better, therefore they are a previous generation. - NintendoGamer83
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Everyone here needs to watch this.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived