Joycon grip in the box will just be a bit of plastic. Confirmed.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Joycon grip in the box will just be a bit of plastic. Confirmed.

User Info: stargazer64

stargazer64
1 year ago#11
Nintendo makes you buy a charger for your 3DS separately from the system. This news is not surprising.
"Why must it always be pandemonium?!"

User Info: Shacky_101

Shacky_101
1 year ago#12
I think it is a smart move on Nintendos part while it not necessarily making it a worse experience for the userbase. The joycons already have good battery life from they stated. It's a easy way to cut the costs.
To be or not to be, William Shakespeare sucks.

User Info: TriforceBun

TriforceBun
1 year ago#13
The only issue is if you have more than one set of joy cons. At that point, you'd need to charge them separately.
My Kirby/Smash comics: www.brawlinthefamily.com
My developer website. www.bitfinitygames.com

User Info: ElectricMole

ElectricMole
1 year ago#14
I'm not even going to unwrap that useless grip when i get the system and just pick up the $30 one that should have been included.
https://psnprofiles.com/kronekodow7188
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/e1ectr1cmo1e

User Info: J22InSpirit

J22InSpirit
1 year ago#15
Brewster123 posted...
MARl0 posted...
Isn't the joycon battery life like 20 hours? When are you ever going to game for more than 20 hours at once? Just stick the joycons back on the Switch between play sessions.

This... It doesn't really bother me and I don't imagine it would affect most people.

Exactly... Everything that was revealed from Nintendo is fine with me. Some people just nitpick too much. I'm looking forward to enjoy what Nintendo has to offer with the Switch.
J22 Spirit

User Info: Braev

Braev
1 year ago#16
EtherealSyn posted...
It happens, but its not like Nintendo are giving you zero options for charging the joycons, they charge when attached, it's completely fine.

This.

Sure, it would be ideal to have the charging grip, but at least we're not required to pay extra for charging options.
Curious is the trap maker's art-- his efficacy unwitnessed by his own eyes.

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
1 year ago#17
MARl0 posted...
Isn't the joycon battery life like 20 hours? When are you ever going to game for more than 20 hours at once? Just stick the joycons back on the Switch between play sessions.

Here we go, fanboys to the rescue
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.

User Info: QueenLUCiNA

QueenLUCiNA
1 year ago#18
scorpio man posted...
MARl0 posted...

Here we go, fanboys to the rescue

Refute what he said then
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy IX, Mass Effect 2

User Info: scorpio man

scorpio man
1 year ago#19
stargazer64 posted...
Nintendo makes you buy a charger for your 3DS separately from the system. This news is not surprising.

Yeah, that makes it ok,

f***ing fanboys
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty.

User Info: AndyJoe89

AndyJoe89
1 year ago#20
MARl0 posted...

So, a non-issue.
GameFAQs: The gaming community that hates gaming.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Joycon grip in the box will just be a bit of plastic. Confirmed.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived