Bringing a game like Hearthstone to the Switch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Bringing a game like Hearthstone to the Switch

User Info: bbregeditbb

bbregeditbb
11 months ago#21
everyone has a cell phone. whats the point of hearthstone on any other devices?
Current Devices: i7-4720HQ / 980m PC || Nintendo Switch pre-ordered || Galaxy S7 Edge

User Info: FlameAbsol

FlameAbsol
11 months ago#22
I would rather have yugioh game for it instead.
I am deaf and One's GT: Flame Haze SnS
http://i.imgur.com/YLOVw7t.gif

User Info: NeoMonk

NeoMonk
11 months ago#23
FlameAbsol posted...
I would rather have yugioh game for it instead.

Absolutely 100% more fun and with a way better meta
"The Xbox One board isn't the place for personal anecdotes, joke topics or fanboy affair." Gamefaqs Moderator

User Info: SyCo_VeNoM

SyCo_VeNoM
11 months ago#24
pnyhmsmx posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Arne83 posted...
That would be cool.

I wouldn't play it out of concern for my wallet. But it would be cool.

Honestly you don't have to spend a penny if you don't want as if you just play daily you can unlock pretty much everything for free(except the cash bought class skins, but those are 100% cosmetic).

I think I've spent a total of $30 on it (I didn't want to wait to unlock the 1st set of challenges for cards), and since unlocked everything with gold earned from doing daily quests. Honestly for as much as I have played it to date it was quite cheap. Hell I've spent more money on MtG cards yesterday for one deck then I've spent on hearthstone to date.

Standard?

nah I'd have to sell my car to be even remotely competitive in that with the price the staple cards cost(plus I don't see too much fun in that format copying some deck online to be competitive).
I play commander instead as the majority of my cards(I'd say around 80%) outside commander are only legal in vintage, or legacy format as I took a 13 year hiatus from the game ;)

bbregeditbb posted...

Believe it or not, not everyone has an expensive brand new phone that can run it.
Hell my Galaxy tab 3 can't barely even load the game (I tried it once to get a bonus, and took me 10 mins to login it was so bad...)
In all honesty for what the game is the requirements are quite insane, and demanding on a device.
AstralFrost: What part is unique about the Wii U thats actually positive? The underpowered console? The direct ipad ripoff controller? The slew of platformers?

User Info: Ryu X

Ryu X
11 months ago#25
bbregeditbb posted...

It takes something made within the past year or so to run hearthstone. Like one of those new $500-700+ phones. I got one of those cheap Samsung phones a grand prime model for $140. It barely can start the game when it does it takes about 5 min of loading to open the game then another 1-2 min to start a game and like 15 to 30 seconds to play a card. I deleted Hearthstone from the phone cause it was just unplayable.

User Info: Jonbazookaboz

Jonbazookaboz
11 months ago#26
Honestly wish nintendo would make their OWN card game. I mean look at all the characters, enemies and weapons they have to choose from
"If PAC-MAN had affected us kids, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music!"

User Info: balaysked

balaysked
11 months ago#27
Jonbazookaboz posted...
Honestly wish nintendo would make their OWN card game. I mean look at all the characters, enemies and weapons they have to choose from

I wish Nintendo would do a lot of things.. One thing being..

Punch out - Have an online career mode where you create your own boxer with some cool ranking system and you can actually become Champion.
Ba dum ts da boom!

User Info: pnyhmsmx

pnyhmsmx
11 months ago#28
Jonbazookaboz posted...

Nintendo has a small Japan only series, I think it was for the DS.

A shame that the current FE TCG isn't digital.

SyCo_VeNoM posted...
pnyhmsmx posted...
SyCo_VeNoM posted...
Arne83 posted...
That would be cool.

I wouldn't play it out of concern for my wallet. But it would be cool.

Honestly you don't have to spend a penny if you don't want as if you just play daily you can unlock pretty much everything for free(except the cash bought class skins, but those are 100% cosmetic).

I think I've spent a total of $30 on it (I didn't want to wait to unlock the 1st set of challenges for cards), and since unlocked everything with gold earned from doing daily quests. Honestly for as much as I have played it to date it was quite cheap. Hell I've spent more money on MtG cards yesterday for one deck then I've spent on hearthstone to date.

Standard?

nah I'd have to sell my car to be even remotely competitive in that with the price the staple cards cost(plus I don't see too much fun in that format copying some deck online to be competitive).
I play commander instead as the majority of my cards(I'd say around 80%) outside commander are only legal in vintage, or legacy format as I took a 13 year hiatus from the game ;)

bbregeditbb posted...

Believe it or not, not everyone has an expensive brand new phone that can run it.
Hell my Galaxy tab 3 can't barely even load the game (I tried it once to get a bonus, and took me 10 mins to login it was so bad...)
In all honesty for what the game is the requirements are quite insane, and demanding on a device.

Commander? Cool.

Who's the Commander?
As of 08/19/2014, Masahiro Sakurai ascended into a higher plane of existence, as Hentai Sakurai.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Bringing a game like Hearthstone to the Switch

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived