Had a dream where I played PSO with 3 other friends outdoors in a sunny forest

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Had a dream where I played PSO with 3 other friends outdoors in a sunny forest

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
9 months ago#1
Immediately bought the last Switch at Argos after I woke. I don't care what you guys say, Phantasy Star Online is coming out for the switch...

User Info: xenosaga123

xenosaga123
9 months ago#2
well maybe if they port Xenoblade X to Switch. The ultimate RPG to date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOm842H-rac

User Info: afi1984

afi1984
9 months ago#3
... wtf is this 1999. no pso isnt coming to the switch.
i5 3570 , 970 gtx. (insert other useless parts)

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
9 months ago#4
I would buy a switch immediately (pending I could find one) if PSO ever came out on it.
Playing dat Persona 5!

User Info: Frozenx07

Frozenx07
9 months ago#5
doutforharambe posted...
I would buy a switch immediately (pending I could find one) if PSO ever came out on it.

Me too!

User Info: kaliskonig

kaliskonig
9 months ago#6
xenosaga123 posted...
well maybe if they port Xenoblade X to Switch. The ultimate RPG to date

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOm842H-rac

Eww no
Today is the day: Bomberman, Paper Mario, K.Rool, Wonder Red, and Goku for Smash.

User Info: __Ryoki__

__Ryoki__
9 months ago#7
My brother. PSO would be a joy for me. I want it on VC with Online functionality.

Playing it with my friends growing up was the best time I've had playing videogames.
"With the right amount of power, anything can be yours!" : Inspirational words from Hyrule Warriors Ganondorf

User Info: SigmaLongshot

SigmaLongshot
9 months ago#8
A rag rappy ran away with your red box drop dreams.
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo PS4: Gooey_Toto/SigmaLongshot
A decade working in AAA game development? Time certainly flies.

User Info: doutforharambe

doutforharambe
9 months ago#9
__Ryoki__ posted...
My brother. PSO would be a joy for me. I want it on VC with Online functionality.

Playing it with my friends growing up was the best time I've had playing videogames.

Ditto! My college memories include 3 am rounds of PSO while having class the next day. I miss pso so much.
Playing dat Persona 5!

User Info: TruthAndJustice

TruthAndJustice
9 months ago#10
doutforharambe posted...
__Ryoki__ posted...

Ditto! My college memories include 3 am rounds of PSO while having class the next day. I miss pso so much.

Imagine having 3 mates with their own Switch, tackling Forest in Ultimate on a cool sunny, breezy day. f***ing hell, this needs to happen...
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Had a dream where I played PSO with 3 other friends outdoors in a sunny forest

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived