What i appreciate about Botw.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What i appreciate about Botw.

User Info: genesis145

genesis145
4 weeks ago#11
Andros-2K7 posted...
genesis145 posted...
Andros-2K7 posted...
genesis145 posted...
Andros-2K7 posted...
genesis145 posted...
Rolfin posted...
Weapon durability was just handled poorly, in my opinion. Tool weapons breaking is just silly and fighting weapons stop feeling like a reward after a while and more like a chore that must be managed.

It's not enough of a blight to ruin the game or anything, but it doesn't spell out "fun" to me, personally

Yeah when I got the weapon for doing the zoras beast my first reaction was "really a weapon, why not a piece of armor since those don't break" lol

I was expecting the rest of the Zora Gear lol.

Is there a rest of it? lol I still only have a chest piece

Lol yeah the full set gives you Swim Dash Stamina Up. You also know there is a full set for the Climbers Bandana right lol

Yeah I knew about the climber gear but not the zora only because I assumed "well it lets me climb waterfalls what would other pieces do climb waterfalls faster" haha but I'll go explore that city again and do quest and stuff

@genesis145 http://www.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/Zora_Set

Thanks I wouldn't have looked in no lake for a piece lol
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. What i appreciate about Botw.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived