It is pathetic that the Switch doesn't allow you to carry over Wii U VC games

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. It is pathetic that the Switch doesn't allow you to carry over Wii U VC games

User Info: wah_wah_wah

wah_wah_wah
3 months ago#11
n00bsaib0t posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...
DoMyEyesLie posted...
This is exactly how I felt when I got a PS4 and couldn't carry over my PS1 and PS2 classics that I purchased digitally on PS3.

Can't you ever accept a criticism of Nintendo without going "BUT SONY"

because some of us have both systems and is so annoying that children just nitpick which system to blame just to troll on each board.

Exactly. It's relevant to the conversation. Some of us feel this way about more than one machine because we are adults with jobs and don't need to fanboy the one machine mommy will buy us. We are the wise ones, the ones that know how much all 3 of the main console manufacturers suck.

lol no it is not at all relevant. Bringing up McDonald's also has s***ty burgers doesn't make Burger King's burgers any better.

wah_wah_wah
3 months ago#12
n00bsaib0t posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...
Chuck_1st posted...
wah_wah_wah posted...
DoMyEyesLie posted...
This is exactly how I felt when I got a PS4 and couldn't carry over my PS1 and PS2 classics that I purchased digitally on PS3.

Can't you ever accept a criticism of Nintendo without going "BUT SONY"

because some of us have both systems and is so annoying that children just nitpick which system to blame just to troll on each board.

I don't have a Sony so I don't give a f***. You might as well talk about the NGage's backwards compatibility.

Luckily for us we aren't restricted to talking about things you give a f*** about. Welcome to public forums.

I mean sure if you want to distract and change the subject, sure. That's generally boorish behavior.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#13
Vita was good about this, better than most systems. People don't give it enough credit there.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: ROB45

ROB45
3 months ago#14
SSjYagami posted...
Vita was good about this, better than most systems. People don't give it enough credit there.

One of the key reasons why it is a better system than the PS4.

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
3 months ago#15
The only VC Switch is getting are probably GC games.

Nintendo has found a new cash cow and they're called NES/SNES Mini. Game Boy Classic is coming next year and so is N64 Mini. Do you really think they will waste time putting VC on Switch when they can sell a small bunch of games for $80?

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 months ago#16
Brianst0rm posted...

Nintendo has found a new cash cow and they're called NES/SNES Mini. Game Boy Classic is coming next year and so is N64 Mini. Do you really think they will waste time putting VC on Switch when they can sell a small bunch of games for $80?

When they can sell those games for $5 or $8 a pop and have no necessary material costs? Yep, I think they'd find that to be a worthwhile use of their time.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi

wah_wah_wah
3 months ago#17
Brianst0rm posted...

Why not? Why expect and admire s***ty service? I'm not a Nintendo executive so I don't get hard thinking about all the money Nintendo can bilk out of its consumers.

User Info: Brianst0rm

Brianst0rm
3 months ago#18
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Brianst0rm posted...

When they can sell those games for $5 or $8 a pop and have no necessary material costs? Yep, I think they'd find that to be a worthwhile use of their time.

They probably get more money from the classic editions than from Virtual Console. Have you seen the demand for those things? It is insane.

User Info: Emeraldsz

Emeraldsz
3 months ago#19
I really hope they put VC for the Switch, I'd like to add a few things to my library since I didn't have VC for my Wii.

User Info: freedumbdclxvi

freedumbdclxvi
3 months ago#20
Brianst0rm posted...
freedumbdclxvi posted...
Brianst0rm posted...

They probably get more money from the classic editions than from Virtual Console. Have you seen the demand for those things? It is insane.

Around the same as the demand for VC to come to Switch, I'd wager.
3DS FC: 0490-7858-5102/NS FC: SW-6739-0520-9699/PSN: freedumbdclxvi
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. It is pathetic that the Switch doesn't allow you to carry over Wii U VC games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived