Why are fans overhyping Odyssey like the second coming?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are fans overhyping Odyssey like the second coming?

User Info: PS4Warrior

PS4Warrior
3 months ago#11
Hype knows no bounds.
PS4 - Because it was the next gen console i was the most interested in.
Warrior - Because i usually pick the Warrior class in MMORPGs when i played them.

User Info: Linetrix

Linetrix
3 months ago#12
Z_Zaw posted...
This is great. Do one listing all the reasons "critics" thought the Switch would fail and cross them off one by one. Lets start with "UnDeRpoWerD sPeCkS"

The Switch is failing, though. It's way far behind than other handhelds, saleswise.
"Links to GameFAQs statistics is trolling. It doesn't matter the ToU says nothing about that. I decided it is and it is upheld." - GameFAQs mod

User Info: SkyCrackers

SkyCrackers
3 months ago#13
Bellagio_6 posted...
It is true though. The Wii U board was filled with "Insert whatever whatever will save the Wii U" topics and all of them failed.

I'm pretty sure most of those were troll topics. Or maybe it started out with a few serious ones, then the trolls latched on to it and we started getting daily "_ will SAVE the Wii U" troll posts.
"Theyre not only moron but also Galapagosian Lolita Complexed Chicken." -Tomonobu Itagaki

User Info: joeyd5150

joeyd5150
3 months ago#14
Linetrix posted...
Z_Zaw posted...
This is great. Do one listing all the reasons "critics" thought the Switch would fail and cross them off one by one. Lets start with "UnDeRpoWerD sPeCkS"

The Switch is failing, though. It's way far behind than other handhelds, saleswise.

How don't I have you blocked yet?

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#15
joeyd5150 posted...
Linetrix posted...
Z_Zaw posted...

How don't I have you blocked yet?

Maybe your SafeSpace App isn't working. Did your parents make sure to pay the bill?
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: AstralFrost

AstralFrost
3 months ago#16
Well what else is there to hype up?

No seriously, what else is there?
Finally you will come to understand the extent of Nintendo's greed and Sony's love of gamers.

User Info: SSjYagami

SSjYagami
3 months ago#17
AstralFrost posted...

Metroid Prime 4 but that's not nearly close enough to "hype" yet.
Mods are pathetic SJWs who abuse their administrative abilities and couldn't muster a logical defense for their actions to save their lives. Worthless.

User Info: albertojz356

albertojz356
3 months ago#18
I think because 3D-land/world/NSMB got stale and Odyssey brings a true 3D Mario platformer since Galaxy 2 (or whatever 3d Mario you want to insert here).
Here we go, off the rails.

Linetrix
3 months ago#19
AstralFrost posted...

DOOM will save the Switch!
"Links to GameFAQs statistics is trolling. It doesn't matter the ToU says nothing about that. I decided it is and it is upheld." - GameFAQs mod

Linetrix
3 months ago#20
SkyCrackers posted...
I'm pretty sure most of those were troll topics.

Can't say you're wrong. The NDF is composed of lowly trolls, indeed.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo Switch
  3. Why are fans overhyping Odyssey like the second coming?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived